Worst leases you've seen

As of right now the difference between a buyout from caravana is $-5,000…I have the cash to do that but I’m not going to spend that money to not drive a car. Especially under the unpredictable times that we’re in

1 Like

And for sure I will be coming back to this forum! It’s taught me so much and the community is the best! So long as you don’t ask for handouts :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s an Altima… Any price is a bad price!

7 Likes

100% agreed😂 and with this deal I must have made someone’s boat payment

In the history of bad 19yr old decisions, this isn’t the worst by any means.

11 Likes

That is true! I have seen far worse from my friends unfortunately

Would anyone like to lease a 2018 Volt Premier for $287 a month with $4997 down? I’m sure that’s plus fees too. Oh and keep in mind that the Volt is not on the list of eligible Electric Vehicles for the rebate in NJ where this is located. Probably because it’s absolutely ludicrous that someone still has this for sale in the summer of 2020.

4 Likes

Is GM Financial still the bank for these deals? I couldn’t imagine so.

Doesn’t say, but I highly doubt it.

1 Like

She’s the lot queen, young and sweet only forty three.

5 Likes

There is a dealer that still has three 2018s on their lot, brand new.

I called to speak to the GM about availability and sending them an email with pricing awhile ago, and got the response similar to that we do not discuss pricing electronically (despite these the advertisements for the cars being online). No wonder these cars have been sitting ever since.

I guess someone who really wants a Volt (and a lot of depreciation) will end up purchasing one.

1 Like

Today’s deal of the day brought to you by none other than the trusty M5, the gift that keeps giving.

To be fair, I suppose at 138k MSRP, this is loaded to the gills or nearly so (was a comp pack offered in 19?), but at north of 2500/month pre-incentive… :hushed::hushed::hushed:

1 Like

Several :speedboat: made by the sales staff on that one!

2 Likes

Yes comp was offered in 19, it was a “separate trim” i.e m5 base vs m5 competition. Now it’s a package I think? I don’t know how they ended up $2500? negative equity? 0% discount? No incentives, maxed up mf? Probably took all of those combined and neg equity? Would have to calculate it out, but 19 months ago the residual was 55% for 36/10k with no incentives.

1 Like

I mean, at max MF for Feb 2019, 0 discount, 0 drive off and 3500 in dealer fees, I’m getting close… :see_no_evil: (And yes, Texas tax is accounted for)

1 Like

Ha, they probably nailed them for a few more bogus add ons and had them put $2k down… Lol :ship:

3 Likes

It’s a 19yr old with a 650 fico co-signer dad.

6 Likes

I believe MF in those days used to be north of 0.00180?

1 Like

Oof, well that’s probably the remaining difference I couldn’t figure out last night. .002+ MF will certainly do the trick.

Not as bad as some on here, but this is not the first 600+ dollar quote from this guy after many times stating that anything not starting w a 4 or less is not gonna happen.

No surprise he checks in on me every few days to see if I “wanna do a deal”

Where do I sign…?:joy: