Who wants a Jaguar E-Pace P250 SE AWD for $442 + tax + $1,099 DAS - MSRP $52k?

Hi there,

I recently scored a Volvo XC60 but gave up a nice Jag deal. So instead of losing the deal, I figured someone here could jump on it. The dealer is based in Northern California. If you’re a serious buyer, PM me and I’ll make an intro.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: New Jaguar E-Pace P250 SE AWD
MSRP: $52k
Sales Price: $42k (20% off)
Monthly Payment: $442 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1,099
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00002
Residual: 53%
Region: Northern California

Each time I lease a car, I sometimes end up finding multiple great offers that I share with this community. Like this MB C300 and this Mazda Miata MX-5. I never ask for anything in return other than to share your deal with the community but I wouldn’t deny donations like Yoga for the People. =)

1 Like

I would to love to get more details. What is the sales price of the Jag?

Hi again – C300 lease expiring?

Sales price is $42k, or around 20% off.

There is plenty of room to negotiate on DAS given how much they want to unload their E-Paces. Pretty confident that I could have knocked off another $1k in the total lease cost had I waited until the end of the year…

Hi, could you pm me the dealer? I am looking for the F type, test drove the 2020 one at Stevens Creek. My husband and I are also looking at C300 coupe, possible purchasing a used one in LA in the next few days. Just curious whether leasing a new one is a much better option :slight_smile: Thank you!

Can you please DM me the dealer. I was considering a Chevy bolt lease but JAGUAR I-PACE is a much nicer car!