Signed 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Momentum AWD – $55.7k MSRP, $450 + tax + $100 DAS + $5k MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Momentum AWD
MSRP: $55,700
Monthly Payment: $450 before tax
Drive-Off Amount: $100, a bone was thrown to them
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.0001 after $5K in MSDs
Residual: 56%
Region: Northern California

Total Lease Cost: $17,180 includes 8.5% sales tax (35 total monthly payments + $100 DAS)

The dealer performed financial sorcery so I don’t know more detail beyond this. I reckon the discount off MSRP was around 18%.

Closest approximation of the deal: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

Volvo has the best looking cars in this segment, was my primary choice.
Overall their color and design is just stunning.

2 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy!

Agreed. Cross-shopping in this segment was paralyzing with so many cheaper options from BMW and MB. Even Jaguar has a compelling alternative. But at the end of the day, the Volvo is the standout stunner.

Plus, 60 more hp.

1 Like

Double exhaust pipes is a nice accessory on a MOM. At a price.

3 Likes

Agree the Volvo XCs are gorgeous.
Did you negotiate the monthly payment vs selling price? Just curious.

Yes, I typically negotiate on the sales price but they couldn’t meet me at my target discount %. So I just gave them a target monthly payment with $0 DAS and they came up with a number which beat my own expectations.

They can do things that reduce the monthly payment even if the sales price is higher than your own calculations. That’s why I didn’t provide a leasehackr calculator link: fenagled financials.

Care to provide dealer info, im looking an S60 here in so-cal but no decent deals here.

Check Culver City. I leased 2020 XC60 T5 Insc. from them last weekend and no one could beat their price. The deal itself wasn’t amazing by LHs standard but wasn’t bad either. They had the package and color combo that we wanted so didn’t want to wait any further.
The internet manger is Tony Tehrani. Great and smooth transaction and he had no problem providing lease sheet when I asked.

$55k msrp, got it for $560 including tax for 35 months and $1,226 drive off, 36/12
MF 0.00096
Residual 58%
Sale price 46,975 including $2k incentive
Volvo’s rebate of first month
Total fees around $1,750

1 Like

Congrats Leggy! XC60s are too popular for dealers to want to negotiate down too much so your deal seems good.

My experience in NorCal was to call around shooting for my target monthly payment, based on a 15% discount off MSRP before incentives. It took several tries before finding a dealer that would even entertain the idea. Helped that I had plenty of other options from BMW, MB, and Jaguar if Volvo didn’t want to deal.

You got around 11% off before incentives with $250 dealer fees and $400 registration (estimated, no idea what they were).

1 Like

I leased it for my wife and she liked it the most among few others. I test drove the RX350 but liked the XC60 way more.
My lease on my G90 expires in February so didn’t want to risk and wait for what January will bring in terms of deals so decided to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Fees were $995 acquisition, $560 registration, $85 doc fees, and like 1xx in other fess.
I was shooting for 12% off before incentives but best I got was this one, around 10.8%. Took me close to 2 weeks in sole email communications from start to finish

I was talking about OP deal, spamdavy’s

1 Like

All good, no worries

1 Like

yep, same here. Acquisition fee: $995, registration $570, doc fee: $85.

I had to adjust my expectations of what the discount % I can expect after the dealers flat out refused to meet me at my target. Instead, I benchmarked against the total lease cost of a comparably priced BMW X3, with an assumed 20% off after rebates. Total lease cost nets around low $17k, which the Volvo hit so the deal was signed.

I was almost spot on with $650 for registration/dealer :slight_smile:
The max you’d get on a new Volvo is 13%.

Darn it, I wish I knew that. I’ll make sure to ping you if I get into another Volvo lease. Thank you for your insights!

You still did well at 11%. Enjoy your XC60.

1 Like

Is that 13% before incentive?