We're Back! And a Message to All Leasehackrs

Thank you! Donated and would like an “annual” drive like wikipedia does tbh.

3 Likes

I think you’re already sideways, and that makes them right side up.

1 Like

done. thanks!

1 Like

@michael @littleviolette

Thanks for the wonderful Platform and I know its not easy to keep it up and running 24/7.

I have done my small bit to support your efforts and signed up for the monthly plan.

Continue the good work.

HN.

3 Likes

I have made a small donation.Thank you team and everyone who volunteers their time helping out. I was new to the US market and this forum really helped me with everything.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I love how even someone w/ the handle “Scrooge” made a donation! :smiley:

4 Likes

Did my small part :blush:

1 Like

Thank you all for your continued support! Your donations to the Technical Support Fund help keep Leasehackr running.

We’ve added the Supporter tag to anyone who has donated any amount, whether monthly or as single-pay. If you don’t see the Supporter tag, then you used a different email address for the donation than the one used for the forum. Feel free to PM me if that’s the case.

As of today, our donations are now at $200 per month, plus $1,544 single-pay, from our 81 supporters.

10 Likes

Wish I would have known about this sooner! I think it’s great you’re choosing to keep the platform ad free and allowing us to donate what we choose!

1 Like

I just made a onetime donation. When would I get the badge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All leasehackr supporters get $25 off my broker fee for the rest of the summer!!! Donate to this amazing website.

I can’t do this retroactively sorry guys.

8 Likes

@Michael and @littleviolette thank you both so much for creating this amazing community and for keeping it ad free.

I have donated a little bit now and will donate more when I can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m not a broker or a dealer, instead a mere deal seeker. Thanks for the site, I donated!

2 Likes

Donated to share love.

I donated, where is my badge :smiley:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

2 posts were split to a new topic: Best lease deal for premium car

A post was merged into an existing topic: Best lease deal for premium car