Best lease deal for premium car

Greetings. I am completely new to this forum. Wanted to ask experts- what would be the best lease deal for premium car under $500 per month after tax. And I live in south region (Louisiana), but willing to lease from any state. What matters is the deal. Thank you

Hi @Dmitry1,

Welcome to the forum! That’s a very reasonable question to ask; however the answer is not that clear-cut. You’ll find that there are many factors that influence the cost of a lease, and there is no single “best lease deal” for a given budget.

Here are some of the factors:

• Desired annual mileage and lease term
  • Local sales tax rate and how your state taxes leases (on the payment or on the selling price)
  • Conditional incentives that you qualify for (e.g., loyalty, conquest, supplier, recent grad)
  • Knowledge level and familiarity with negotiating a deal
  • Supply and demand of vehicles, as well as the competitiveness of dealers, in your area

Based on these factors, a particular vehicle might make a great lease for one person, and a poor deal for someone else.

Additionally, there are many types of premium cars – sedans, crossovers, two-doors, compact through large. We can brainstorm some ideas, but would need more context.

Have you browsed the Marketplace section for ideas, or read up on some Leasing 101 articles? You could also hire the services of a broker to find you a car; however, I’m not sure if there are any that serve the Southeast, aside from FL.

Thank you for reply. And here are some more details:
Desired mileage: 12000-15000
Sales tax is 4% to my knowledge
There wouldn’t be any additional incentives that I would qualify for to my knowledge
In regards to negotiating a deal- l always do my best
In regards to local market, there is no much competition, thats why dealers not willing to give large discounts, thats why I am willing to shop out of state,( NY, LA, etc)
I would consider 2019-2020 540i xdrive, GLC coupe 4matic, 440i xdrive, Audi A5 4 door, etc

Gotcha. In that case, I would search the forum for brokers who can ship you a car from out-of-state. You can find their deals posted on the Marketplace category. I believe @Electric works out of TX, which is potentially your best bet.

As far as the actual car model, all of the cars you listed from the German Big 3 should lease well, given they’ve been out for a few years.

Not the GLC Coupe. Never has.