Off Topic Landfill 3

Are you seriously advertising your car on a broker’s thread?

5 Likes

Im in the market for XC40. How can I get in touch with Tony?

Hey can you shoot me Tony’s contact? Thanks!

I mentioned to my wife that there is no point in leasing luxury cars when working from home and most of the car use is to go to the grocery store and/or pickup/drop off kids from school.

May as well lease a highlander in the mid 300s
I also believe tougher times are ahead for luxury vehicles if the work from home sticks longer term

Any deals for BMW and Porsche?

You don’t like it move along, reviewing your posts here as well as other forums would lead the average rational person to believe your a whiner.

Can someone clear up CVAP. I live in Santa Barbara County, I have to lease the vehicle then apply and just cross my fingers?

No, must apply prior to purchase and can take 2-3 months to be approved.

Been through the old threads and pretty much took someone else’s email. Seems to be a shortage of of M340s in the Midwest presently and think that could be part of the reason I’m not getting any traction. First BMW so no loyalty or lease to lease but I asked for 10% off MSRP and 1,500 lease cash with the 0.00082 MF and 10K/36 month term on MSRP of 64,735 but had one tell me they could only do 6% off and no room to go lower and another who thought I fell off the turnip truck tell me 1,500 off MSRP was the best he could do. Here’s the email I was using, can’t recall who posted it previously but much appreciated.

I wanted to reach out to see if you’re looking to get a quick and easy deal over the line before the end of October? If so, I’d love to do a 36 month, 10k mile a year lease on the 2021 M340i you have on the lot (stock #M8B55835, VIN: 3MW5U9J04M8B55835). I have first-tier credit, so with the $1,500 lease cash/credit if you can 10% off the $64,370 MSRP, that would get me to $638/month (tax levied upfront in Columbus, Ohio, my zip code is 43215) with $2,876 Drive-offs. I’m using this month’s residual and money factor from BMW FS of 58% and .00082 respectively. I know this is a tall order. Can you make it happen? If so, I’m happy to pay Drive-offs and drive up on Friday.

Feeling frustrated at not making any progress after being at this for a few weeks when others are getting great deals in 24 hours, kudos @thejr91 I know it’s a learning process so I’m certainly open to any suggestions and will keep at it until I get a deal.

I have a few 62k msrp in stock in Chicago and can get you 10% plus base MF.

1 Like

Really appreciate the quick reply. If you happen to have one black on black w/leather, Premium, HK sound system, and black wheels I would make the trip this weekend. I know, I’m picky.

Pm me i think I can oblige.

1 Like

what deals do you have on M550s? thanks

Pm me I have two around 82k.

Can I have more info on the X5’s? What build? Dm me info!

Interested. DM me more info

Hello Calvin,
Can you help with White E350?

Thank you so much!

My wife’s RX is due back in May. Maybe looking to end early. We got quoted on a 21 R350 F sport Red seats $62k MSRP. 10k miles 36 months $5k down at $596 per month. Can you help us out.

Where can I find the spreadsheet? I don’t see it on this thread.

Got it. Thanks!!!