We're Back! And a Message to All Leasehackrs

Cancelled Patreon and re-subscribed for direct donations. Saved 20% off of MSRP by doing that :joy:

4 Likes

Lets do it then !!! Too late for this year but still.
Btw, Happy Belated Birthday LH family !

1 Like

I also cancelled Patreon and switched to direct. Thanks for creating this community, and am happy to do what I can to support!

3 Likes

Not a big decal guy, but wish one was available for Leasehackr. Not sure how long it has been sold out, but this would be a good time to bring it back.

7 Likes

New to leasehakr, and just made a donation to help out.

4 Likes

Is there a Venmo I can send my donation to directly? Apple Pay issues…

1 Like

So happy to be able to give back. And glad you came up with a monthly option without exhorbitant fees. @michael and @littleviolette you guys are the ones putting in the time and work, the funds should go to you for your dedication to such an awesome platform!

Proud to wear a Supporter badge (even if it is hidden)! :wink:

5 Likes

Made a small contribution… happy to support… the conversations are enjoyable, even the ones that go sideways :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contributed to my fave website😀

2 Likes

Just donated - thanks for everything you do to keep the site going!

1 Like

Especially the ones that go sideways!!!

Thank you! Donated and would like an “annual” drive like wikipedia does tbh.

3 Likes

I think you’re already sideways, and that makes them right side up.

1 Like

done. thanks!

1 Like

@michael @littleviolette

Thanks for the wonderful Platform and I know its not easy to keep it up and running 24/7.

I have done my small bit to support your efforts and signed up for the monthly plan.

Continue the good work.

HN.

3 Likes

I have made a small donation.Thank you team and everyone who volunteers their time helping out. I was new to the US market and this forum really helped me with everything.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I love how even someone w/ the handle “Scrooge” made a donation! :smiley:

4 Likes

Did my small part :blush:

1 Like

Thank you all for your continued support! Your donations to the Technical Support Fund help keep Leasehackr running.

We’ve added the Supporter tag to anyone who has donated any amount, whether monthly or as single-pay. If you don’t see the Supporter tag, then you used a different email address for the donation than the one used for the forum. Feel free to PM me if that’s the case.

As of today, our donations are now at $200 per month, plus $1,544 single-pay, from our 81 supporters.

10 Likes

Wish I would have known about this sooner! I think it’s great you’re choosing to keep the platform ad free and allowing us to donate what we choose!

1 Like