Unsure of what to get

You’ll get no argument out of me there. If it’s mapped for higher, by all means. If the factory ecu advances until predetonation, then higher helps. If it only retards in response to detonation, then going higher just means fuel that doesn’t want to go boom.

1 Like

I honestly have no clue how other OEM’s handle turbo engine tuning, but Honda tunes their cals from 85 to 95 octane IIRC.

1 Like

Didn’t realize they were going that high with it now. It’s been years since I was doing ecu tuning on honda engines.

1 Like

Once I know it’s sound and good to go after a couple thousand mikes I’m going to get the JB4 for it. I’ll def need the 93 then haha. That just what happens to be the most common premium in my area.

@chrishs2000 They been hanging out with Florida dealers to make sure there Doc fee is in order. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You have these flipped.

$1763.65 was due at sale, made up of $1299.50 cash and $455.15 trade equity

2 Likes

Yup, that’s selling price. Beautiful pics, enjoy

1 Like

Thank you haha I was tired when I made that post. :joy:

I bet y’all thought you were through with me HAHAHA. I am having a dilemma. I absolutely hate the car. It is a total lemon. I think I may have 1k negative equity or it may break even at this point. There are I believe more rebates and a better MF/RV than when I got it. I know the market is insane right now and no one really has inventory, but I am going to try and maybe trade mine in for the exact same model (hopefully it’s better and not a lemon!) and go from there. I am waiting to hear back on official MF/RV from edmunds etc. Or, I may hold off a month or so and see if Audi has their summer of Audi sale. They just don’t have anything I want inventory wise at the moment.

Wait. You hate the TLX?

yes, it is an absolute lemon. It has been broken since day 1 and I have gotten virtually no where with repairs. The customer service is horrendous.

1 Like

This thread lives! Thank heaven!

2 Likes

HAHA hopefully won’t be too long of an addition :see_no_evil: :rofl:

1 Like

Standard response that is popular lately: did you check Carvana/Vroom whether you can trade it for a chunk of positive equity maybe?

Yeah, it’s about breaking even.

Get in on these Wrangler deals. I literally have an appointment for an appraisal on my truck in 30mins.

I work at a jeep dealer haha. I def don’t want a wrangler.

1 Like

Care to elaborate?

Why wouldn’t you just go through the lemon law/buyback process? What you are suggesting really doesn’t make much sense.

Backup camera is black and then randomly pops on, defective windshield gasket, the engine doesn’t sound right (as confirmed from being in a loaner for 16 days), the leather is very rippled and worn looking already, wind noise, moisture issues, and pretty big hood/bumper gaps.