Unsure of what to get

I work at a jeep dealer haha. I def don’t want a wrangler.

1 Like

Care to elaborate?

Why wouldn’t you just go through the lemon law/buyback process? What you are suggesting really doesn’t make much sense.

Backup camera is black and then randomly pops on, defective windshield gasket, the engine doesn’t sound right (as confirmed from being in a loaner for 16 days), the leather is very rippled and worn looking already, wind noise, moisture issues, and pretty big hood/bumper gaps.

I’ve been trying since December. I keep getting the runaround. I figured the MF/RV may be better as well as more rebates. If I have little to no negative equity, I could probably get the same payment or lower. On one that is (hopefully) not defective like mine was due to early build issues I am assuming.

The hood (as compared to others) should be nearly flush.

It is literally messing with the aero dynamics and wind us getting caught underneath making a whomping noise and vibrations

Call up a lemon law lawyer. They are free. And they will tell you if you got a case or not.

3 Likes

I think my step mom has friends that are lawyers. I could talk to one of them to see if there is a case.

No, stop.

Let’s not have a rehash of this whole thread.

Listen carefully: call a Lemon Law Attorney

Do not call a non lemon law Attorney, even if they’re a family friend

5 Likes

Lemon law lawyers please. It’s a very specific field and since they work for FREE, why not call any of them? I would see if they have been a lemon law lawyer for a while though…check yelp.

1 Like

Sounds like you do. Did you get actual quotes and your payoff from acura? How much is little to no neg equity exactly?

1 Like

Okay, I will call a lemon law attorney. Y’all see all those pictures though? This car is a nightmare. I actually haven’t had it since Saturday night. The sidewall in one of the tires popped. The repair shop ordered the wrong one and it’s just sitting there now. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

41,818 is the payoff I think?
I think i was offered around 40k, but I have the welcome lights and rear diffuser installed, so I need it appraised in person. I could have my used car manager get me a quote.

BTW here’s a video to watch and enjoy about the wonderful world of lemon law

1 Like

Don’t bother until you talk to a lemon attorney. They will let you know how much you could potentially get back on a buy back, based on when your issues started, etc.

Your welcome lights and diffuser will be of very little value on a resale.

3 Likes

thank you haha!

I have never left the lemon law world sadly :confused: been in it since my Altima. HAHA

okay, thank you!

But, because you work at a Jeep dealer, you have

• detailed repair orders for every visit, detailing the problems (and what was/was not fixed)

Your LEMON lawyer will need all of those, in chronological order, along with a summary of the current issues, to evaluate your case.

Let us know what they tell you is your next step.

3 Likes

It’s all been done at Acura and everything has been documented on my account via corporate :slight_smile: and yes I do have the repair orders

A family friend with an Acura RDX abhors it. The infotainment screen wouldn’t shut off so we had to do a hard reset of it to get it off when we went to Cheesecake Factory.

She’s replacing it with a BMW convertible once supply levels increase. Acura electronics are crap nowadays

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty glitchy in mine too; Especially the Apple car play.