Unicorn Signed ? 2019 BMW 740I M-sport, $566 w/o, $584 w/tax, 36/15k, $95,615 MSRP, 35% off, NO MSD , $2464 DAS, Demo 4k miles

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2019, BMW, 740I, M-sport
-Executive Package
-Nappa Leather
-M-sport Package
-M-sport 20" wheels, stagered style 648M
-Cold Weather Package
-Black Kidney Grill
-“The Russian Package” AKA White Exterior, Black Interior(thanks to forum for this term favorite color combo of mine)

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $ $95,615
Selling Price: $ $63,500 34% off(before $1000 incentive drops it to 35% off MSRP)
Monthly Payment: $ $584.48 total ($566.49 base + $16.99 tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $ 2464(includes first month payment, $925 acquisition they rolled into purchase price along with $499 doc fee, ended up reading it out as $1800 cap cost reduction)
MSD: 0
Incentives: $1000(conquest?)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: .00177
Residual: 50.9%

Region: NC(where I live), OK(where I picked it up)
**Leasehackr Score:**13.8years

I just want to say a HUUUUGGGEEE

THANK YOU! to the Leasehackr community. Other posters sharing their deals, brokers, dealers, everyone. I have been hacking leases since my new first car purchase(2006 Honda Pilot $239/month 42/12 with only first at delivery on a $28K sticker) It was great to come upon other like minded folk on this site and get insight into all the other deals and possibilities, etc… Edmunds was a bit like this a long time ago as was bimmerfest but the both got cracked down on and you really can’t get sale prices or other granular and all important details.

I feel like I stole this one and cannot believe that it happened and was real. I could not be happier with the car. I realize I should have switched up to zero DAS or just first payment but was honestly so shocked that I got the numbers I did back from the dealer when I laid out my offer, terms, and logic that I did not want to rock the boat.

I also ended up flying out 36 hours later after coming to terms and signing and driving this baby 1,100 miles home(she drives like a dream on the wide open highways and I got 15k/year so what the hell) I kept offering to make a deposit and they were not taking me up on it. I did not want it to get sold out from under from me. Also realized that I had a Lunar OL code from out west a few months back and probably could have used it as this dealer was west of the Mississippi. Oh well…

I was originally shooting for under $700 payment all in. This demo was originally listed as having over 5k miles so I figured no incentives and no MSD would be in play plus the residual would get butchered. Turned out to have only 4K miles so residual hit was only just over 1% instead of close to 5%. I found out some inside baseball as to why the mileage “inaccuracy” was advertised.

MSD did not really interest me as I don’t plan on keeping this to anywhere near term and feels like it is more a pain to swap and try to recoup them. Plus at the insane low payments I was getting I was more than happy with how low this came in for budget.

Thanks again and I am happy to answer any questions to try and help others out. Make your deals now. There seems to be tremendous trunk money and pressure to move these 7 series before the bonuses get pulled and the Mid Cycle Refresh 2020’s start piling up on the lots.

Now that I have BMW loyalty I am already contemplating my next hack…(suggestions welcomed)

/var/folders/fg/0wzzwn9s0_7dy4nglmg6_9480000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_4707.jpeg
/var/folders/fg/0wzzwn9s0_7dy4nglmg6_9480000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_4706.jpeg
/var/folders/fg/0wzzwn9s0_7dy4nglmg6_9480000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_4708.jpeg
/var/folders/fg/0wzzwn9s0_7dy4nglmg6_9480000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_4720.jpeg

44 Likes

Looks good :ok_hand:t4:

Well done!

Amazing deal! Wondering how you managed to pull off 34% off. Did you start off by asking 40% off lol.

Most 3&5 series loaner discounts are capped out at 20%.

May the lord be with all the brokers/BMW salespeople on this website that are about to get flooded with PMs/texts asking to match, or better yet beat this deal! :joy:

Good job OP, sick deal

24 Likes

24 months, ol code, 10k miles and max MSD would have been even more insane

2 Likes

Also $2000 loyalty if he had BMW???

Honestly I didn’t have to grind them too much at all. They were already primed and had just dropped the price down $10k. We went back and forth a couple of times and settled a few thousand below.

1 Like

Yep dropping down to 10k miles would have been $2850 less in residual drop. I want the miles. Plan to drive it a lot but not for long period.

Flip it out to someone who doesn’t need a lot of miles but wants that low payment and doesn’t need to pay MSD down.

1 Like

I didn’t have a BMW before but I’ve joined the family now for future loyalty incentives.

1 Like

Stupid deal!!! :drooling_face:

Crazy deal but wouldn’t have 24 months saved you a lot?

1 Like

Yep 24 months would have saved $40 a month. I didn’t even run it again to check 24 months after I found out it didn’t have the over 5k residual chop.

As a Russian, i fully support the Russian package.

10 Likes

I totally get it. Great job.

Picked that term up from you @aronchi. One of my favorite car color combos and favorite after dinner drink as well. :wink:

I thought the Russian package is a black on black G Wagon/CLS Mercedes?

Did I mention that I hate that term Unicorn? …lol :man_facepalming:t4::weary:

I would like to propose the term ‘white Russian’ (white on black) and ‘black Russian’ (black on black)

4 Likes

Truly a unicorn