Unicorn Signed ? 2019 BMW 740I M-sport, $566 w/o, $584 w/tax, 36/15k, $95,615 MSRP, 35% off, NO MSD , $2464 DAS, Demo 4k miles

On a 2019? This is amazing.

I wonder if this amazing deal was made possible due to the fact that the car was located in Oklahoma. In CA we have too many people buying these for dealers to even consider offering 34% off on a 2019 7 series with M-sport.

This is amazing, well worth a flight out and maybe even shipping for anyone interested.

1 Like

Amazing deal…gorgeous car, enjoy OP

1 Like

Wow! That is an unreal number! Bravo to you and enjoy the car.
Btw, do they have more of these laying around? Can you PM your salesman’s contact? Would like to get one by months end. thanks!

Don’t forget the salvage title (not in this case haha)

These are different Russians. White on black is for those who haven’t made it, but want to look like they have lol

1 Like

Awesome deal and because of the new redesign for 2020 that probably help some…my BMW lease is up the end of the year and I will be looking for a good deal on a 7 series and you have given me hope.

The bar has been raised on great 7 series deals…nice job.

3 Likes

Hmmm I might have to try to replicate this deal! Wonder if I can get a tax credit down here in Texas. That thing is a beauty!

2 Likes

Wow. Insane deal, what a beauty.

Has anyone been able to get similarly insane deals on the 540 M Sport? Or are the crazy deals limited to the outgoing 2018 M3 and the 7 series?

Very nice! Truly exceptional

The 2020 facelift grill look horrible. But good thing it helped hackrs to hack the better looking 2019’s :slight_smile:

And the unicorn bar is set…lol. Maybe you can flip it and make + equity down the road.

Great deal OP! Enjoy the car.

2 Likes

Transfer to me and keep the loyalty

1 Like

Damn son u did fine… congrats car is fyre

I saw this vehicle on AutoTrader about a week ago listed at 65k. I have been waiting for someone to hack it. Enjoy the ride, you did an awesome job!

2 Likes

Great job and enjoy it. Isnt it a risk that you flew out without a deposit or contract? What if they sold it under you? Again, just asking in case anyone tries to replicate. Wow for that payment I dont need it at all but I would just get it if i was at the dealer was offered it. Enjoy it.

How much was shipping out of curiosity? Cheaper to fly, gas/food then ship?

That’s a good point. I’ve done something similar in the past. Definitely a risk.
Glad It worked out OP. Unicorn for sure