Need Help on a 740i Loaner!

I was hoping that someone would be able to help me out on this lease deal. Long story short I’m in the market for one of the remaining 2019 740i’s. After tirelessly going back and forth on a loaner vehicle I was quoted 799 a month. After visiting the dealership today and looking over the car the selling price was adjusted a whopping $150 off… magically the monthly payments dropped $30 with that adjustment. With that said I have been playing around with the lease-calculator and cannot replicate the monthly payments. Am I doing the math wrong or am I being taken for a ride?

Your DAS was higher than the lease sheet, this is pretty close

1 Like

30% should be possible on a 7 loaner right now…

Thats exactly what I was shooting for but instead i get the old “let my manager get you his best number” unfortunately lol

1 Like

Ok so what’s your strategy? Why are you going in person and “tirelessly” haggling with one dealer when you could be remotely negotiating with multiple?

1 Like

Sat down with a couple family friends who are lease brokers, all have concluded that my search is pretty limited based on the packages that I’m pushing for (massage seats/gesture control) being a must. There are mostly 92K models that are left on the east coast due to bmw’s aggressive numbers from the past couple of months. Hopefully doing some extra legwork of my own will yield some results. Keeping my fingers crossed but also don’t want to loose the car while I’m still hesitant.

Wish I could replicate @HN308 % off that he got on a loaner recently but I know I have to be more realistic.With that said I was hoping to get somewhere in the middle ground :frowning:

I picked one up for 35% off at end of April out of OK. It was a 1100 mile drive back to East Coast but worth the trip for me. Plus it was a great trip. Mine was $95k demo. It was missing the massaging seats which is the only feature I wanted that it didn’t have. Silly 7 series having it as $1000 a la carte option. It’s packaged in most other models for $2k. I even have Napa, Exec, M-Sport, etc…

Best of luck OP

2 Likes

Would you mind pming me the dealer? Looking for a 7 series also.

Hi @Minh_Do. This was the dealers last 740i and it was their demo. It was BMW of Tulsa. They have a good amount of loaners usually listed but no more 2019 740i’s

1 Like

OP looks like Habberstab BMW in NY and Tom Masano BMW in PA have some loaners, I’m sure you’ve scouted them but if not they have a few.

@VinnyCaps

I have one more 2019 740i at 27.6% off MSRP with your 1K conquest. The monthly for it is $578/mth with 3300 drive off and $4200 MSD for 24/7.5K and doing it for 36 months is $583/mth with 3800 drive off and same MSD. This is with NJ tax calculated and charged as part of drive off. If you are in another state your taxes will differ and so will your drive off.

Car however is not in east coast and is a RWD vehicle. It can however be shipped to anywhere in the country at owners expense.

Getting 30% off on a loaner is not as easy as its made out to be. I had a hard time getting mine at the price I did and I have a relationship with the dealer.

Going and sitting across the table is not going to get you the deal you want. The only way to do it is to expand the range of miles you are ready to go get the car from.

2 Likes

@HN308 Is this still available? Can you PM more details? Thanks.

Have you tried PM him first?

I just came across your crazy sick deal on the '19 7 series. Although, I am fairly new to this forum I am not new to leasing. Hoping to hack a deal on a 5 series next year when the lease on my '18 A4 is up.

Unlike some folks who think getting 30 or 35% off a demo 7 series is common place, I know it takes time, researching and finding the right car at a dealer willing to negotiate. Hope you are enjoying the car and thanks again for sharing your deal and insights on this forum.

1 Like