TX BMW Deals: Spreadsheet Inside!

MI is probably one of the worst places to pick out imported metal if everything I hear is true.

As for TX, DFW and HTX have the most competitive as well as the most uncompetitive BMW dealers all the same. Ironically the DFW and HTX Autonation stores are in the middle of the road and slanting towards moderately aggressive comparatively speaking.

1 Like

So plus tax title and all?

Top calc included tax (for texas), doc, tag based on loyalty incentive.

Are 540s difficult to hack? I’m finding some very nice demos in Tulsa. Have u seen demo 540i xdrives w/ msport around dfw and hou area?

1 Like

This deal has Texas sales tax capitalized so if from out of state this has potential to look a lot better.

As usual you will have to be present in person to sign but out of state deals are okay! This is the deal before tax and tags.

1 Like

It’s a really nice car, pretty well-equipped, and a great deal for those obsessed with the “1% rule.” It’s about 0.7%!

1 Like

Deal updated with September incentives and MF.

1 Like

Any good deal for 2019 330i? I am ok with demo car.

Demos/loaners are the BEST!

The 3 series in Texas only has $750 in incentives. If you have loyalty, you get another $2,000. It’s not going to be a fantastic deal, but decent for what’s available now.

For a demo 2019 330i with 11xx miles, should I target a 15% dealer discount before MSRP($439xx) or more?

Sounds reasonable since even 4K demos are topping out around 17%. The write downs just aren’t there to support much more than that without making the deal a hard loser.

Isn’t that the point of LH? To find the hard losers?

Honestly, these (330i) are selling well enough for dealers to say they won’t take a loser deal unless they really need the sale for volume…This won’t last long but right now that’s the state of things.

530xi is still available and numbers are updated for new program.

2 Likes

Thank you! The dealer offer a 12% off before incentives and I am trying to get 15%.

Keep trying at it.

When do you think the 330i will be going at a good price based on your experience in previous years. I’m interested in one anytime now.I live in Florida.

No time like the present. 2019 was kind of a short model year so they’re not going to be as plentiful as they will going forward.

Are dealers reimbursed by BMW for loaner car miles?

(Available as of 9/14/2019)

2019 BMW 330i (Demo/Loaner)

• Miles: 3,500
  • Exterior Color: Mineral White Metallic
  • Interior Color: Canberra Beige/Black w/Contrast Stitching Vernasca Leather

Trim, Options:

Fine-wood trim oak grain open-pored
Convenience Package
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package
19" Double-spoke bi-color orbit grey wheels
Ambient Lighting

Apple CarPlay

Financials

• MSRP: $49,945

• Monthly Payment: $479 ($454 with 7x MSD)
    Payment inclusive of TX sales tax
    (6.25% on sale price less incentives)

• Drive-Off Amount: $479

• MSD: Optional, $3,500

• Months: 36

• Annual Mileage: 10,000

• MF: 0.00168 (0.00133 with 7 MSDs)

• Residual: 61% (59.5% adjusted for mileage)

• Incentives (Please advise if you qualify for addtl. incentives or have an OL code):
    $750 Lease Cash
    $2,000 Loyalty

• Region: North TX

• Leasehackr Score: 9.1 (9.7 w/7x MSD)

Broker Fee: $300.00

Texas Residents:
($479/mo tax inclusive)

Other states, add your tax and tag costs:
($402/mo before tax)