2019 BMW 330i Texas. How about this?

1. Not sure which one should be input in the calculator as selling price? --Adjusted Price or Balance

2. This dealer told me MF is 0.00168, so I think I can put 7 MSD to decrease it.
    It seems a bad price compared to other deal I saw here. What should I do next?

1. Neither. Ask for lease worksheet. The “savings” probably includes your incentives or just ask them straight what the selling price before incentives

2. MF is 0.00128 so he marked it up to the max. Ask for base (0.00128)

Spend some more time learning about the components of a lease. You’ll always get a better deal if you come from a position of knowledge and fully understanding every last detail.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Incentives? They look baked in.

Yes, it seems that. Just got the worksheet.

Dealer is giving you only 8% discount and then takes 2% back by marking up the MF. On a new 330i you should target 15% dealer discount and easily find a dealer willing to offer 12% without marking up the MF.

15% on new? I suppose as a target okay but you might get equally cheeky counter offers if you go in that heavy handed on anything but a demo or loaner.

13% for new is a more serious target and find a happy medium at 10.5-12.5% for a 2019 depending on interest markup and doc fee.

Dude no… I got my new 2019 440i coupe M-Sport for $500 12/36 , $1k drive offs and i got bought off my Old lease that had 6K in negative equity. In short no. Where in Texas ?

Did you not see the 330i that @Electric has posted for MUCH less? It’s also a higher MSRP.

Yes, I saw this post. So I should not take that price. It is too hard for me to ask for a good deal from dealer.

I am in Dallas. Your deal is good. Congrats!

It is a demo vehicle with 6 miles.

So then hire @electric. The fee on that car is only $300.

Yes, I’d love to.