TX BMW Deals: Spreadsheet Inside!

New [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP7LUjsX7G1Q99gnqNV8GO4cmTAPBDILg1AG9MdKH6E_-3Iw/viewform) with deals available!

DAS, Terms flexible.

7 Likes

Good Looking deal.

2 Likes

Hadn’t checked the forum in a couple weeks and now seeing your posts in Marketplace! Congrats and best of luck!

2 Likes

Big time!:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

What’s this “Down Payment: $-2,352”?

Thanks!

It’s to show that taxes are capitalized into the payment and do not need to be paid up front (unless you want to)

2 Likes

Great deal, especially tempting for out of state buyers

1 Like

Any chance this ones got driver assist plus?:grimacing: cant imagine it does but hey…

1 Like

Basic driving assist not plus.

Someone who is eligible for all the codes…please get it and then transfer the lease to me. lol

2 Likes

Sold!

Look here for the next hot TX deal!

3 Likes

I bought it. Set it up perfect, highly recommend and will use again. Thanks.

8 Likes

That’s a sweet ass deal!! I hope I can find something like this in LBK Tx.

1 Like

Glad there is a thread dedicated to Texas. We need something like this!

3 Likes

I should have used a broker on my last deal here in TX. Wasn’t bad but could have been better. Short lease though and I’ll have loyalty and grad available for the next one in a couple years. I wish X5s were discounted like this :confused:

1 Like

X5’s are still tough to crack and the pitiful incentive is also hard on leasing these beauties.

Can y’all give some feedback as to whether or not im plugging the numbers in right? http://www.bmwofrochesterhills.com/used/BMW/2019-BMW-330i-Shelby-MI-7b7b68900a0d04fe548270e8cb9b1807.htm
leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=51410&sales_price=43068&months=24&mf=.00145&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=66&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=3911&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&salesPriceTax_radio=true&bmw_acqWaiver=true

:rofl: did you not read the TEXAS part?

I know all of my Michigan BMW dealers. BMW of Rochester Hills is only the fourth worst. They will never, ever give you that price on their website as a selling price. It’s inclusive of finance incentives. Go to Toledo or Cleveland and don’t waste your time on these guys.

I picked a vehicle out of state but only as a template for number crunching. My post above shows I’m in Lubbock Texas. I’ll keep in state then. Just saw Electrics 530e post. Very nice vehicle!

1 Like

Ah gotcha.

Pay the man - he’s worth it!