Sruli Vogel - Swift Autos. Broker NY, NJ, CT, PA. Reviews

Located in Spring Valley, NY and Servicing NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD.

I work with all brands and charge no broker fees.

Here is my contact Info.

845-293-2888
sruli@swiftautos.net

We’re in business since 2015, See our reviews on Google

Feel free to reach out!

3 Likes

What’s the cost? Any specials?

There is no cost to you, I get paid from the dealer.

Here is a good deal I just posted, PM me with what your looking for and I’ll be more then happy to help you.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

I just recently completed a deal with @Swift and it was such a pleasure. Very quick to answer my questions and got me the deal I was looking for.

Made the whole process a breeze.

Highly recommend!

Sent an email instead of pm because site wasn’t letting me hope to hear from you

@Swift was the real deal. Hackers talk all the time about if you dont have the time to hack-a-lease yourself reach out to a broker. Which I am glad I did and will do again.

Sruli answered all my questions/concerns and was great to work with.

Do Hondas lease well? No
Do minivans lease well? No

But if you want the best family hauler for 2 car seats, a dog, occasional luggage and actual reach-able and useful 3rd row… than you work with someone like @swift and make a deal.

@Bearmanpig Thank you for your kind words! Hope you enjoy your minivan.

Just took delivery of my Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude! @Swift made my leasing experience go so smoothly. I contacted several brokers and no one compared to Sruli. He responded VERY quickly, answered all my dumb questions, and made sure to get me the best deal possible. I felt like he was looking out for ME and not the dealer for once… he went back and forth with them until he could lock down the deal I wanted. And in the end he got my payment down to LESS than what I expected. He even had the car delivered to my house and took my old lease back for me! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get into a new lease hassle free. Will def be coming back to him when my parents lease expires

1 Like

@Jroze, Thank you so much for the nice review! Enjoy your Jeep!

If anyone has read my post about my Honda CR-V deal, I went from one of the worst deals in NJ to one of the most satisfactory deals due to @Swift. Sruli was an absolute professional from the initial talk to final delivery, who really expressed/showed that he had my best interest at heart. Sruli really stood up for every word and I ended up saving money, time and energy thanks to @Swift. If you are a person who are only getting shitty deals from the dealership (like me), reach out to @Swift. I promise it will be worth the time. Thanks you @Swift!

Thank you @hs8738! Your recommendation is very much appreciated!

I used sruli to get my Hyundai ioniq ev lease. I had a lot of doubts in the beginning but the transaction was very smooth, the price I paid is great.

I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to lease a new car.

Thank you @Cengiz_Ozdemir! Your review is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the car!

Sruli made the deal super easy and gave me a fair price for my lease. Highly recommend him to anyone wanting to lease a car. Extremely easy to work with and delivered right to my door.

Thank you David! It’s been a pleasure

Sruli got my friend a good deal on a 2020 Kona SEL AWD when I couldn’t get any dealers to budge from a higher price. He made the transaction seamless and she was very happy with the dealership!

Randy, Thank you! It’s been great working with you too.

@Swift Hey Sruli, sent you a text and a message on here, you around?