Sruli Vogel - Swift Autos. Broker NY, NJ, CT, PA. Reviews

Yep. I’m off Friday at midday until Sunday at noon. Getting back to all messages shortly.

1 Like

I worked with Sruli this fall and he helped me find a deal I was looking for on a Honda Passport. Alquick turnaround, always responded quickly when I had a question, and helped solve a minor issue very quickly. I highly recommend working with him. Thanks, Sruli!

Thank you! It’s been a pleasure. Enjoy the Passport!

I am new fan of Sruli Vogel of Swift Autos. My Acura MDX Leasing experience was top notch and super smooth.
My sincere appreciations to Sruli in bringing differentiated awesome experience to Leasing process.
I fully recommend Sruli.

Thank you, Vijay! You’ve been pleasure to work with. Enjoy the MDX!

I would also like to add my review. Sruli is one of a kind. Prompt. Courteous. Got me a very good deal on a Mercedes GLS 450 (he beat a friend’s dealer offer by 3% off the MSRP). I loved the experience and would highly recommend him (and have recommended him) to my friends.
Sruli replies on time (unlike some other brokers on here, who may not reply for days or not reply at all - Yes, I am talking about some of them on here - NYC, etc), follows up, calls, emails, texts and ensures a smooth transaction between the customer (me) and the dealer. I can enthusiastically say THANK you and a pleasure working with you!!
Two BIG thumbs up for Sruli.

Here are some pictures of my car!

@budzen Thank you so much for your very kind review! Its been a pleasure working with you as well and I look forward to your continued business!