Sold one to CARVANA!

I would go with ALGO or extend the lease if possible and sell to Carvana

It’s a great vehicle, but when they want to pay me $5k to buy it out…

1 Like

Great Job!!!
I guess now only 2 bikes left in houshold
LOL

Try calling them, it seems they need to verify the payoff and they can usually do this but need the last 4 of your SS.

Yeah I already gave them the last 4. They requested that the same night I uploaded the docs. I’ve tried calling when I have time but haven’t been able to talk to anyone. Always long wait times.

This what they use. Send them the payoff. This is what i did.

1 Like

That was a helpful link. I found it in a search a few weeks back on here though the last time I tried it was having trouble recognizing the dealer I put in. Likely system maintenance or something that night

Write to them on Twitter they will respond fas through there lol.

What was the RV? With a “normal” 56% I’d be even now, but it is 62% on my XC90 lol

62% on a 36/12 if memory serves

Hyundai has RVs that high? And you still managed to get nice money for it. Nice.

Success and failure at the same time. Finally got to talk to a live person. Turns out my first name is spelled wrong on my registration. Seems petty and don’t know why it took this long to find out

Is that hypothetical third party :upside_down_face: , or something else?

:chocolate_bar:

What are you asking? :thinking:

Some might look at the pricing as evidence that the market agrees that it’s the best vehicle in the segment by far.

I replied to the wrong comment :man_facepalming:.

Meant to reply to this.

Carvana then

I’ve been checking the price of KIA Optima for the last 9 months and it was negative until few weeks ago when it became positive. Payoff is around $16K and I had an offer of $16K from Carmax and $400 more from Carvana. Checked prices again a week ago and it went up to $17,400 from both. Went in to Carmax and waited an hour for an appraisal but the girl at the business office told me to come back another day since they could not get hold of lease payoff from KIA. Today I get an offer of $18,600 from Carvana, uploaded all required docs, and set up an appointment for Monday for pick up. Thanks Carmax!

It can’t just keep going up and up, right?

I can’t hear the audio apart from “mutherfcuker!!” What was the mistake?

They didn’t bring the right towtruck to take that SUV away. It takes extra steps to tow a car with AWD with that type of truck, you need a flatbed, or many of the other options like dollies.

1 Like