Easy way to get 10 day dealer payoff from Honda and Acura financial

For those having problem to get dealer 10 DAY payoff from Honda and Acura Finance.
You can get it now using the link below. Super easy.

https://payoffahfc.dealertrack.com/

2 Likes

Never hurts to have a hack like this. Another way to get close is to call and get your payoff, then back out your sales tax. This will produce a figure very close to the dealer payoff. Won’t be exact, but will put you in the ballpark before you go shopping.

this is not ballpark @CarRhino. This is real payoff number. I just used this today to get formal payoff to VROOM. No more 19th century faxes at least for those two makes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was prepared to write a longer explanation of a reply, but I got tired. All depends where you’re shopping/selling/trading-in. A dealer will always call and verify the true payoff regardless…

Got Your point but this is official website from Honda. we got this link when we called Honda Finance to obtain 10 day dealer payoff.

We pull our trade payoffs from DealerTrack. They are 100% accurate and pull directly from the lender.

Only catch is some lenders do not pair with the system (cough cough Ally / Ford Motor Credit cough)

3 Likes

Can You share link for other makes? i think this is not confidential ? :slight_smile:

This won’t work for banks that charge a different price to third parties

1 Like

We use a dealer version. DealerTrack is our portal that we use to send customers to banks.

@ethanrs Ok, but for Not dealers only BOLD part below will change with different make (except Ford an Ally), am I correct?

https://payoffahfc.dealertrack.com/

No, I think AHFC has a special agreement with dealertrack. I’ve never seen this for other lenders.

1 Like

understood. Thanks

What do you use for the Turn-in address section?

Any dealer address

“Improper use of this site constitutes fraudulent behavior.”

@Zenek I dunno all the specifics of what you’re actually getting into here (and IANAL), so while I doubt they’re going to go after one individual here and there, just a general heads up to be careful…

Each time you enter in a login ID and password on the Site or enter the Site through a third party service provider, (1) you represent that you have been authorized to use the Site by either (i) a Dealer Information Owner (“DIO”) employed by a dealership (a “Dealer”) that has entered into an access agreement with Dealertrack, Inc., or predecessor-in-interest (“Dealertrack”); (ii) a financial institution or other financing source that has entered into an agreement with Dealertrack (a “Financing Source”); (iii) Dealertrack; or (iv) a party that has an agreement with Dealertrack, in accordance with the terms of such agreement; (2) you represent that you are an employee or agent of a party described in clause (i), (ii) or (iii) of item (1) above; (3) you represent that you are the user assigned to use the login ID and password that is accessing the Site and (4) you agree to be bound by the Terms of Use. Use of the Site is restricted to Dealertrack and its authorized users. Unauthorized use of the Site including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into the Site, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information within the Site is strictly prohibited.

Source

This link was provided by HFS when we called and asked for third party dealer payoff.