Signed: NEW 2021 BMW M550i - Bernina Grey - $85k MSRP - 10% off - 36/10 - $821+tax - $1k DAS - NO MSDs

True. That gray is lit, loving it.

2 Likes

Cognac is one of the nicer interior colors but agree wouldnā€™t go too well with Bernina.

Cognac is paired nicely with Alpine White or Black Saphire exteriors

1 Like

I gave up on front tints, had them for three weeks on my charger and got stopped 4x by the cops. The tints were a cop magnet.

I didnā€™t get a single ticket either, go figure.

1 Like

How many chickens and swine must die until you stop cooking?

2 Likes

Both species get a reprieve at least for tonight, because itā€™s just going to be a rerun from last night. :smiley:

Is the chicken you eat normally Bernina grey? Wondering why this popped up here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cognac, all the way.

5 Likes

Are you also on bimmerpost?

1 Like

I am! Just posted on one of the threads there actually.

2 Likes

I saw it. Made it into the main page :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I think it was someone elseā€™s thread originally, I just shared my photos too! :see_no_evil:

Itā€™s because it was a Dodge.

Iā€™ve had 5% on Mercedes, BMW, Audiā€™s for the past 10 years and havenā€™t been pulled over once. When I had it on my old '06 Civic SI, I got pulled over once a month in the same neighborhood.

1 Like

Probably had more to do with the fact that it was a hellcat to be honest, 3/4 asked to hear the car revved, the 4th complimented the car.

But it was enough hassle for me that I took it off.

Believe it or not my dad advised against it, he said when he bought the e55 amg in '04 he got the fronts tinted and was stopped twice in 3 days and he made the decision to get rid of it.

I wasted $100, should have listened to him.

2 Likes

Love the color! Congrats!

1 Like

@Lazarus

I just tinted my car last week . 50% tho. Had it also on a previous car and never an issue

When itā€™s 35% or less, they will pull you over and I donā€™t blame them.

1 Like

My original M550i order was for Mediterranean Blue/Cognac. X5/X7 will be Phytonic Blue/Cognacā€¦ :joy::rofl: ok ok this will be last time I say anything about cognac.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programmingā€¦

3 Likes

Nice, I went from 540i Mediterranean Blue/Cognac to M340i Portimao Blue/Cognac - I think Blue and Cognac go well together.

4 Likes

I matched front and rear, it was 35.

Might have been part of the problem, but to be honest front tint is mostly for looks unless you live somewhere like socal, arizona, Texas, etc etc

3 Likes

Couple of photos from today under the sun (finally):

16 Likes

Straight :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Finally a cement grayā€¦love this!

1 Like