Signed: NEW 2021 BMW M550i - Bernina Grey - $85k MSRP - 10% off - 36/10 - $821+tax - $1k DAS - NO MSDs

Bernina Grey Amber Effect to be precise

Cement is Toyota :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha I hear you. It is sexy any way you look at it…

2 Likes

It looks like a different shade of grey each time I look at it. By far my favorite color BMW has made. And I can’t believe it’s free on this car.

Update: Couple of office shots from today to show a different shade of grey.

12 Likes

Congrats, a beautiful color, indeed!

1 Like

What an amazing car. Good deal too

I got offered a similar deal recently and our tax here is 9.75%.

Bernina Grey M550i 12,000 miles/yr 36mo
MSRP: 81k MSRP - 10% off.
Payment: $874 with taxes. (I still need to add MSD’s, and a $1,000 credit to get the payment a little lower)
$2000 DAS.

1 Like

Are they still honoring the same discount % this month? Shouldn’t be too bad since the only thing that changed is the MF. If you can snag an OL code from somewhere that’ll be at least an extra $500 too (if not the full $1k). Hope you get the car!

1 Like

OL codes supposedly don’t work on Custom Orders. Only current inventory. That’s interesting to know.

1 Like

That’s what the fine print says on the OL code. But I’ve had my SA do it for me previously with our 2020 X5 order. He explained that all he had to do was take it out of Priority 1 status (basically taking it out of my name), wait a couple of days, and then have me go in as a “walk-in” customer. He also made sure to keep the keys so no one else would sell the car in those couple of days. I think it really depends on the SA/GSM and the dealer if they’re willing to make it work or not. But it can definitely be done.

3 Likes

Have a dealer telling me that there is no 7500 mile option on m550 is that accurate?

1 Like

7500 mile options exist nationwide (I think) for 7,8,M

Then, other models only in certain regions. Like in FL, you can do 7500 on a 3er, but not everywhere.

Just go 10K. Its an amazing car and youll drive it more.

3 Likes

All of us old farts down here in Florida do not drive anywhere except a few times of week to get the early bird blue hair dinner specials at 3:30 PM. That’s why 7500 miles is more than enough.

2 Likes

Heading out the door, I’m nearly an hour late for dinner already.

1 Like

I believe in December you were able to get every BMW with the 7500 mile option. Not sure if that carried over in January. I recall seeing @BMW_Dave comment on this somewhere - perhaps he can shed some light on this?

Indeed.

10char

1 Like

Nice, you found it. I forgot about the CA only limitation.

CA and FL I think

2 Likes

Couldn’t help but join in on the Bernie fun. He showed up at the Shell when I was filling up gas. Tank was empty, so we had to wait 5 minutes to fill her up.

7 Likes

Make sure you lie to him and tell him it’s all electric😒

2 Likes

Love it! Mine just arrived.

3 Likes

2 Likes