Signed | MY23 Infiniti QX80 Sensory 4WD | $608 Mo | DAS : $145 +1st Mo + MSD | 18m 10k Mi | MSRP $90k | TX Deal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: MY23 Infiniti QX80 Sensory 4WD
MSRP: $ 90,K
Drive-Off Amount: $7,954 ($145 DAS + 1st Mo + $7200 MSD)
Months: 18
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00172 (from buy rate 0.00262 after 9 MSD)
Dealer Disc: 11.19%
Rebate: $2K loyalty
Region: TX

Monthly PMT: $608.67

Few thought on sale

• I think dealer discount might be difficult to repeat but not impossible. There is just too much stale inventory. Sales director kept grumbling how much he is loosing.

• Others have reported much better payment on Luxe trim 1, 2. I wanted to indulge on saddle leather and ventilated seats (it gets hot in TX) for $1-2k extra.

• I was initially going after Armada but man Nissan dealership is just is bummer.

Let me know if you have any question. Good luck hacking.

Edit 4.2.2023 : I have been getting quite bit of PMs. To help others I have:

• Uploaded redacted contract here. Gotta follow up what boss (@littleviolette) lady tell you to do
  • Setup calculator here
  • For dealer referral, focus on dealer in very southwest of DFW metroplex (very easy to narrow in, I prefer not to name shops here). You should be able to secure 11%+ DD. My dealer (121/ DNT) is not showing interest in repeating this rate of business. But you are free to try and report back here.
20 Likes

Pics of that saddle leather please.

4 Likes

Nice build, the saddle interior is my favorite. I would’ve went with the hermosa paint though.

And yes, the luxe lease out the best (assuming similar sales discount) followed by the premium select and the sensory. I agree that the sensory seats are awesome. I personally would not go lower than the premium select… all I can see is the Hertz rental lot with the luxe, and I hate the rims. :joy:

1 Like

Congrats! I didn’t even know MSRP went that high. Fantastic deal compared to other large SUVS.

Congrats on your new car! Definitely looks nicer than my Lux. Enjoy! :partying_face:

Were you able to get tax credits on this deal in Texas?

Certainly yes.

It is difficult (if not impossible) to justify leasing without tax credit in Texas. We go from worst state to best state in nation to lease :joy:

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter what state you’re in. They figure a way to get the $$$

I think it looks even better in daylight. Saddle certainly commands premium in my book.

13 Likes

Wait…so if my QX60 ends in a month and I’m in NJ is there no chance of this?

I must be in Texas only?

Love the interior. I would get one of these for the wife but the lack of pano roof in that monstrous vehicke is unacceptable.

2 Likes

got offer in TX for 540 sensory for 12k with 9 msds and 1200 DAS. I Offred 470 with just 1 month pay and msds.hope they will agree. Month end and year end for infiniti so hoping for best

2 Likes

with loyalty? lowest I got quoted is 740 without loyalty.

Deleted by author

I assume the 9% includes the $2k dealer cash?

It sounds like I didn’t get to my post fast enough! :grinning: I received email confirmation 5 minutes ago that he would agree to the 11%. However, he seems to have left out when I specified I was expecting the discount to be pre-incentive or rebate. So while I got them to that point, I’m still working on clarifying the 2k dealer cash.
This was my final email to the dealer before the 11%.

“On the Sensory, can you hit 11%? I will make the deal if you agree to 11% and the remaining deal elements are met. I’m not shopping quotes around because I’ve determined after checking other dealers that the volume of your inventory allows for more margin for the deal. Also, being such a high-volume dealer, I’m sure you want to get as many sales as possible. Could you let me know your final number so we can either shake hands over a deal or part ways? But either way, I appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into working with me so far. I hope it doesn’t end right here. Please let me know your thoughts.”

1 Like

For context purposes:
Infiniti QX80 Sensory 4WD
MSRP $91K
Dealer Disc: 11%
Dealer Cash: Stay tuned!

1 Like

The 11% off MSRP before $2k dealer cash may be a tough hill to climb. Good luck and keep us updated.

I close the deal today for Sensory RWD (88900 msrp) for 590 10k miles with just first payment and 9 MSD (6300). I have to go and pick up the vehicle and find out more details.( msd weired calculation it should be 5400 not 6300) will update once picked up the vehicle . I have loyalty discount

1 Like

That hill just got leveled! As I suspected, they tried to sneak the 2k in the 11%. I was 99% ready to pull the trigger but no.