Signed | MY23 Infiniti QX80 Sensory 4WD | $608 Mo | DAS : $145 +1st Mo + MSD | 18m 10k Mi | MSRP $90k | TX Deal

To get 5400 to populate, I had to adjust to a 14% disc. Which drastically changes the payment. When I got the 6300, it was closer to your number. I guess more info would be needed to understand your structure.

In the end, yes, the 11% did include the 2k. This was their reply: ā€œThe pricing I have offered at the 11% discount already included the pricing incentive of $2000. I certainly didnā€™t mean to mislead, but the pricing offered is the best offer at this point.ā€

My deal was 13% total off MSRP with no dealer adds.

How much your quote price per month?

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I was trying to duplicate your deal in the Calc. to see where it was to get to $590 or close. If the deal I was working on had been accepted, it would have been $686 18/10k, $91k 9MSDs 2k dealer cash. If I had loyalty, it would have been $626. Unfortunately, when he accepted my offer, the dealer ā€œoverlookedā€ my original request to ensure the 2k was separate from the 11%. When I confirmed again, he said no to the 2k as it was already in the 11%. So I guess he didnā€™t need the sale.

Willing dealer? It must be nice. :grinning:

Part of it was luck. The VIN I selected when I made my proposal to the dealer was an aged unit. So, there was more incentive to move it. Same dealer as OP alluded to in his 4/2 update to his original post. Not the same dealer he got his from.

Just to give some data points for someone considering this car. The depreciation is really fastā€¦ My QX80 Lux was at $75k MSRP, Vroom gave me a quote for $50k with only a few hundreds miles on the carā€¦ Itā€™s definitely not a deal breaker if you can get great deal on the leasing numbers. However selling it in the middle of the lease will not make financial sense. Good thing is itā€™s only 18 mons anyway, pretty short. Return it and move on :grinning:

1 Like

I was doing some online snooping on used QX80s and it was pretty obvious going in this will be a vehicle you will have to keep until end of term. The residual is so inflated there is no way to exit early. Which is fine. Itā€™s only 18 months.

2 Likes

These are also readily available on the lots for ~$10k off of MSRPā€¦ what did you expect. :laughing:

They are still nice vehicles IMO, and great bang for the buck with the right deal.

Totally agree! Definitely a great car with such low monthly payment :grinning:

The dealers Iā€™m up against get to 11% but balk at the dealer cash on top. Iā€™m soo close. Are there any suggestions other than moving on?

got the car yesterdayā€¦ its monster. 590$ 10k miles 6300 msd and first payment down. sensory with with saddle brown

5 Likes

Excellent color combination. That payment :laughing: you must be in TX as well? I cannot get near $590/mo.

I requested the lease sheet to get the ball rolling and feel this dealer out. Now I hate to read these things b/c I have yet to learn how to read them thoroughly to understand how they manipulate them, but Iā€™m putting my leasehackr link to show the original discussed price. Now when he thought it was a retail sale since I always start with selling price pre-incentive, he was trying to get me the $79,400, but it was 81,400 and 2k dealer cash. I was working towards 11% and the 2k dealer cash, but they arenā€™t going for that. So I need to understand where they manipulated the figures to have a higher monthly rate. What am I missing? Thanks. Itā€™s for a 23 QX80 sensory. Iā€™m at $740 monthly, and I may have missed a fee, but that doesnā€™t equate to this difference.

Is your $2K loyalty or is that the dealer cash? Iā€™m sure they are including the $2k dealer in the sales discount.

Fixed that for you. Itā€™s dealer cash and he said it was a taxed incentive. Looks like the calc. doesnā€™t show the incentives section checkboxes.

This is quite close to his desking software:

They are using it to take care of the Due @ $1600 and 400 discounted on the selling price. I need to be able to explain this like I know what Iā€™m talking about lol.

Yeah, its a $1638 difference from my Calc. What did he do and how can I explain it to get him to change it if he even would.