23 QX80 - $377 monthly with $1535 DAS, Full MSD

Inspired by another deal posted here, never thought of leasing this tank (or boat) before. But with $377 monthly for a 75k car, definitely YES!

Here are basic numbers, will post details later when I have time (also the story of selling my MDX lease). Sales director told me clearly this is not replicable. By seeing all crazy numbers for the EQS, nothing is impossible… Good luck hackers!

MSRP: 75k+
DAS: $1535 including first month payment and some fees
MSD: $4500
Monthly: $377 for 17 mons left
Sales tax credit applied!

26 Likes

I pity the fool who retail buys one of these when you can lease for so cheap. Smoking deal which you’ll need to keep this thing fueled!

6 Likes

this is dumb cheap lol – you’re gonna cause a run on the bank lol

2 Likes

Can you imagine if you did a one pay? :exploding_head:

Nice deal , congrats

1 Like

Congrats on your deal. Yikes on the gas mileage.

1 Like

Oh, it’s actually worse than that, I know from experience.

2 Likes

its like 12mpg im guessing

2 Likes

My experience renting a fresh example of one (less than 500mi) was 11-13 peaking at 18 on the Highway.

2 Likes

My 2019 odyssey gives about 19-20 in all highway and only 15-16 in local

2 Likes

I have rented this thing before and it does drive like a boat lol. Congrats on the great deal!!

1 Like

I will say, you’re definitely getting what you pay for and then some on a deal like this.

Comfy but :weary: at the Costco gas line!

2 Likes

LMAO that’s exactly where we filled up when we rented it.

1 Like

It wasn’t broken in yet! You’ll eventually get 19

3 Likes

Even if you get one with more miles on the clock chances are the alignment is shot and tires severely feathered from being kerb checked and running over speed bumps at speed.

It all evens out.

1 Like

I rented one in Florida a few years back. It’s slow, it’s bad on gas, it’s not the prettiest SUV.
But, it’s large, comfortable and fits the whole family plus guests

2 Likes

So if you fill it up…it will get you to the next gas station? :grimacing:

2 Likes

I asked for one pay, they said it’s only available for 24 mons, not sure if it’s true or not…

What was the discount?

Given the color I wouldn’t be at all surprised if double digit%.

Burgundy colors are fun but VERY much a personal choice and thus tend to be hard to move once they hit the lot without a buyer.

Note: OP, I’m not hating on your deal — Just pointing out that it’s likely only possible/replicable under very specific circumstances.

4 Likes

Love seeing new deals pop up! You got the LH calculator on this deal? Interested to see how it all came together

1 Like