Signed - Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited: MSRP $55,265, $637.50 per month, $4,157 DAS ($0 Down Payment)

Any summit reserve pics?

Curious to hear thoughts on this one, haven’t signed yet:

I’m looking at a 2021 JGC L Overland 4x4 loaded.
MSRP: $62,820
Payment: $700.00
Due: $5,005 (Bank Fee $695 + DMV/Dealer $1,299 + Taxes $2,311 + 700 First Month)
Months : 48
Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.0008
Residual: $30,782
Region: FL

Thoughts? Looks like a good deal for a seriously loaded vehicle.

I would buy at that payment. The lease is almost $40,000 over4 years. I rather purchase at 65 over 6 year ms and pay the same per month

Why are you paying tax up front? In FL you don’t have to. Are you doing that on purpose?

Honestly it’s my first lease deal, I have always financed. This lease deal was almost $100/mo less than my finance offer. I believe the tax up front was to lower the monthly. I haven’t signed the deal yet, that’s why I’m here.

Get a 36 month quote and compare it to @AutoCompanion & @Clutch

1 Like

You can’t compare lease payment vs. finance. And $100 less than finance only? For which duration?

• You paying effectively $806 per month. The market sucks right now so your call if you think this is worth it.

So after 48 months you will have paid $38,701 and have no vehicle, which is the main difference between a lease and purchase… and 4 years with the same car? Might as well just buy it as you will probably have to do brakes,tires etc anyway to then return it.

Fantastic info, thank you for the help! This is what I was hoping for, thank you.

Working on getting a Limited, myself. I’ll share what I’ve been quoted so far in case it helps. Working on two quotes (The dealers didn’t have the exact same options), one for a MSRP $50,825 and one for $52,320 (Has the upgraded wheels). Hoping to get a full worksheet tomorrow so I know all the details, but so far:
39/10k
MSRP: $50,825
Due at signing: $3515
Monthly: $615
&
39/10k
MSRP: $52,320
Due at signing: $4147
Monthly: $632

Still working on them, so I will see if I can get either any lower.

700+ for a jeep.

Thats audi bmw lexus and Mercedes money right there

Probably get a fully loaded Redesign MDX at that price point as well.

1 Like

Sat in a few of these Grand Cherokee L’s this past weekend . A local dealer had 2 dozen or so in the back lot. They were all open so I had time to hop in a few and check them out.

Nicely done with the center stack and dash layout. It’s nice inside. The L is just alittle too long in the body and doesn’t look proportional to me.

The 2022 non L (2 row) looks much better imo.

They did a good job on this truck. Crazy how expensive it is tho. At 700-800 a month right now, it’s a pass.

1 Like

ive said that tons of times on here and everyone thinks im crazy

After seeing people willing to pay $600-$700 (and more than $800 effectively) makes perfect sense why they’re introducing, Wagoneer & Grand Wagoneer.

I guess they’ve really changed their image.

You’re not getting a comparably equipped, 3 row audi, bmw, lexus, or MB for anywhere near that right now.

4 Likes

definately would not be leasing for 48 months.

Horrible RV, to be leasing at MSRP.

If you really want this particular car, try for a shorter lease, hoping to ride out the current market conditions & hopefully the next lease will be at a much better value.

“right now”

1 Like

Yes, right now. It’s pointless to say you can get x for the price of y, when you can’t get y for the price of y either.

If we throw market conditions and timelines out of this and just look at numbers in a vacuum, for the price of this lease you can get a brand new Ferrari 250 GTO. The MSRP was only $18k.

4 Likes

Theoretically you should be able to lease a GTO and get paid to do it since they only appreciate! :joy:

1 Like

I bet the capital gains on selling out that lease would be rough.

1 Like

apples to oranges