Signed - Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited: MSRP $55,265, $637.50 per month, $4,157 DAS ($0 Down Payment)

Signed my deal for a new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L last Saturday, July 24, and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the car so I figured I’d share here! I’d be curious to hear any thoughts on my deal or any of the below - this was my first lease negotiation and I know it is a very trying time, but I think the pricing I got is a lot better than I’ve been seeing elsewhere (though I’m very curious if I missed something and it isn’t as good as I think).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited, Customer Preferred Packaged 22E, Luxury Tech Group II, Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, 20-Inch wheels, Uconnection navigation with 10.1 inch display
MSRP: $55,265
Selling Price:$53,620
Monthly Payment: $637.50
Drive-Off Amount: $4,157.50 ($2,109 sales tax + $995 acquisition fee + $263 registration fee + $75 title fee + $78 capitalized cost reduction + $637.50 first month’s payment
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00180 (I believe)
Residual: $33,711.65
Region: NY

1 Like

The deal is what it is.

How are you enjoying the L?

5 Likes

Was that buy rate mf or did they mark it up?

My God that’s a lot of money for a Grand Cherokee.

17 Likes

This could be read in a couple of ways…

39 Likes

I am large, I contain multitudes.

Deal is signed, but next time try using the brokers here deff could of saved the down payment.

The $78 down payment?

I think the dealer didn’t use CCAP because their 39 month MF is actually higher.

OP you did ok for a new model but if you really liked the Grand Cherokee L you should have bought it esp with the high MF and lack of incentives/lease cash.

Your deal here is more expensive than what OP got. And you have 2K less car in your deal.

You should really read leasing 101.

12k mile lease

I believe it’s still more expensive even allowing for the higher mileage. And again, 2,000 less truck.

Not to mention possibly a broker fee, too.

That what was offered, still wasnt negotiated. That deal wasnt set stone. These cars can be negotiable its not like its a bmw or benz

1 Like

Thank you for educating me.

13 Likes

OP - tbh I puckered up as I was read the model on the title expecting numbers to be VERY bad, but was pleasantly surprised. Yes this isn’t exactly the cheapest lease in this segment right now but for a model that was just released, as long as you were not taken to the cleaners (which you weren’t) you did fine. Enjoy the car and maybe post some interior shots too.

GC Ls just hit the lots in July

There are no rebates

Low RV

Meh MF (.00107)

It’s a tricky car because Stellantis cut dealers off by the :egg: :egg: on these as there is not a lot of money to be made.

The difference between invoice and MSRP is a small spread and holdback is minimal.

They just did the same thing w the Wagoneers which were going to have room to play and that got cut in half (MSRP to all of holdback). It was $10K ish and is now $5k. Not much for a $100K rig

4 Likes

BMW and MB are very negotiable…

9 Likes

I had no luck getting anywhere on in stock units for reasons mentioned. However, dealers are open to affiliate pricing on orders. One warning on orders, it seems Jeep is randomly dropping features on some trims. I ordered a Summit Reserve V8 and have come to find out it will be built without the electronic limited slip differential that is “standard” on Summit Reserve. They have reduced MSRP by $400, which hardly compensates for such an important feature.

That’s a weird car for them to hang on to at Msrp. 4xes I get but not these as there are plenty to go around.

I just helped one of the best LH members get an affiliate deal on a Summit Reserve (swapped it in) on Sat. What a gorgeous car.

2 Likes