Signed (Encore): 2020 BMW 740i Loaner - $93k MSRP - 30.5% off - 36/10 - $570+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs - Shipping Included

LOL, my wife will get a kick out of the “peasant blockers” comment :rofl: Here’s a picture of my two car seats in the 7. Definitely hard to reach the little ones being chauffeured in the back.

6 Likes

Your kids are #winning at life in car seats. Congrats! :laughing:

Way better than the german wagon @perdana and I respectively had.

1 Like

Wow this east coast dealer had two identical 2020 RWD loaners. I’m guessing they were both sitting so long they needed to be put to use. Anyways amazing amazing deal, your parents must be stoked.

1 Like

My SA told me they had more than 20 of them at one point. All identical builds. And interestingly, they were all originally from the West coast (hence RWD). My white one was from CA originally and the silver one was from NV. Both used as loaners in dealers from these states and both were only in the East Coast dealer’s inventory less than a month before I got them. So they weren’t sitting long on their lot surprisingly. Not sure why they all ended up across the country at a dealer that should be selling xDrive cars, but it worked out to my benefit I suppose.

I’m ~ 6’2" also. A friend of mine had a 3 Series, which we referred to as “the clown car.”

“An American Standard Clown (ASC) stands five feet eight inches tall and weighs 158 pounds, according to the DOT’s Office of Circuses, Zoos, and Carnivals”

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15125743/the-physics-of-clown-cars-feature/

4 Likes

Trism, stop. We know this is @jeisensc’s area of expertise :grin:

3 Likes

Will you please adopt me? I’ll take the middle seat no problem.

1 Like

Ok, you don’t have to share the dealer, can you just have a similar car delivered to my driveway? :wink:

2 Likes

Great job! I’m looking for a BMW in this monthly payment range but at that payment it’s mostly mid-spec 330i’s maybe a leftover 2020 530i. Doesn’t help I’m in the midwest and the inventory levels are still way low unless you want a X3. I’ll keep looking for this unicorn though!

1 Like

There’s some brokers that specialize in shipping.

@benedetto is a great broker that after shipping, is hard to compete with in the Midwest.

@Bacons_C.C has a Midwest thread going too.

2 Likes

@Bacons_C.C, @JD81, @kubikdanon & @ralphsaphony are the Midwest BMW gurus.

2 Likes

Just replied to all PM’s. Good luck, everyone!

1 Like

Man I wish the dealer could do one more of these. My lease is about to end in feb and a 740 would be perfect.