Signed BMW 440i GranCoupe $208+taxes @ Autonation

Don’t know why I got this. I don’t need a car I just really like hacking… send help? Maybe I’ll swap out later.

2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe imperial blue

MSRP: $55185
Monthly Payment: $208+tax
Drive-Off Amount: $3450 includes 7 MSD
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00185
Residual: 63%-~2%
Incentives: OL(included in salesprice), Grad, Loyalty, Lease Cash
Region: norca
Leasehackr Score: idk 16+?

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

21 Likes

how the heck did you score 20% in norcal! As far as unicorns go!

1 Like

Nicely done @trustme! This is solid solid solid!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Fresh nudes coming later today

@boozinix

I don’t think I was the first to hit 20%, but maybe a first for Autonation?? :joy:… It was a LOT of respectful haggling over the course of a month.

2 Likes

You guys should stop me before I start chasing after one of these BMW deals. No Bmw this time, no bmw this time, no bmw this time…

1 Like

It is hopeless to resist @Mike_Ezginder

2 Likes

Damn thing is not even a four banger :scream:… No BMW this time, no BMW this time, you want to drive something else this time…

The good news is 2019 4 series inventory is starting to dwindle.

Wow, ridiculous deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Seeing something like this in NorCal is making me want to pull the trigger now that I finally got an OL code. My bucket is still running dammit :man_facepalming:

Hello! Could you please share the dealer info? Is it located in bay area?

Sorry they’ve asked me not to share. This was their last one so they would not be able to anyway.

Wow, nice work! Let me know if/when you decide you want to transfer it :sweat_smile:

I’m actually keeping a sheet with names so yes I will do that in case it doesn’t work out for me.

this is a great deal

i was able to get 21.5% off msrp also on 440 GC M edition last week

Let me know if you r going to transfer I be the glad to be on the top of the list

You’re on it now

What is 7 MSD?

7 Multiple Security Deposits