SIGNED - 2024 XC90 B6 Ultimate | MSRP $70,595 | $363 per month | $1865 DAS + $4000 MSD | 24/7.5k

Went through @AutoCompanion and locked this up the first day they posted 10% off deals. Super easy experience working with them, highly recommended. We weren’t even in the market, but the deal was a no brainer to take a short trip down to DMV area from PA for the better incentives along with the Costco and private loyalty that was expiring this month.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 Volvo XC90 B6 Ultimate Bright 7-Seater
MSRP: $70,595
Monthly Payment: $363
Drive-Off Amount: $1865 taxes and fees + $4000 MSDs

Effective Monthly Payment: $446
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .0015 (.00100 after MSDs)
Residual: 69%
Incentives: $9500 – 4000 Lease Cash, $2000 Loyalty, $2500 Private Loyalty, $1000 Costco,
Region: Northeast (with Mid-Atlantic incentives)
Leasehackr Score: 14.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator

I couldn’t quite get the calculator to match the contract as the some rebate was listed as CCR, the discount showed higher than 10%+9500, and the payment ended up being lower than we thought.

My wife’s current XC90 T5 Momentum wasn’t up until February and the dealer was able to buy it outright without using pull ahead, no negative or positive equity. I checked current MMR and ran it through the usual online buyers and offers were right around payoff. Obviously, Volvo is very strict with buyouts only allowing the new dealer to buyout the previous lease, happy to get out early without penalty. Huge upgrade to the T5.

53 Likes

That is a terrific deal. Congrats.

Well done @AutoCompanion

10 Likes

That’s a good dealer right there :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Killer deal I have seen so far on XC90. Congrats !

Curious on what this “Private Loyalty” is and how it stacked with “Loyalty”.

2 Likes

It was a targeted email we received in May from the dealer that sold us the original xc90. Dealer and a few others confirmed it stacked. 2750 on 23 xc90 or 2500 on all other models which expired end of this month.

9 Likes

Great deal in general and probably the best ICEV deal we’ve seen in a long time!

H/T to @AutoCompanion @Ursus and anyone else who brought this to the forum’s attention

5 Likes

I would love to work with @AutoCompanion to get one.

1 Like

Have you filled out our form?

Sent — thanks!

Wow. That’s better than pre-COVID.

1 Like

Better than ever.

2 Likes

There’s also bonus loyalty retention for customers going from FWD to AWD, which is interesting.

Who has FWD? Besides, it’s not stackable with affiliate/a-plan (I think) in the ratefindr.
Edit: I did lol

2 Likes

Yes you did and you kept telling me your car was “better” because it had more options, but I had/still have a T6. :slight_smile:

Looks like it’s stackable to me!

There’s a customer in Florida that has an FWD and will be going into AWD, so it’s possible!

1 Like

This is a great monthly price for a $70k suv compare to people I hear leasing Lexus for $600+ with high money down

1 Like

Wow! This has to be one of, if not the best xc90 I’ve ever seen. Congrats @SteveB25 and well done @AutoCompanion!

2 Likes

…and the broker fee??? thats another $24.95 to the effective

need it in there for accurate comparison shopping!

2 Likes

You’re right, could be a dealbreaker

2 Likes

I’d be in for one if it could be replicated in norcal

Me too. I filled out the form.
Hope you could replicate something similar.
Thank you!!