Deal check on 2023 XC90 Recharge Plus model

Stop getting quotes. Read leasing 101. Get the programs from edmunds or become a super support to have access to Rate Finder. Move to a strategy of making offers.

This is 0 dealer discount and the MF (which is atrocious to start with) is undoubtedly marked-up.

If you look in the marketplace, you can probably lease 3 gas XC90s for the payment on this recharge. Are you shopping the car or the deal??

7 Likes

this is helpful, thank you!

1 Like

You want a splendid deal or this specific model and trim?

We already have one auto ninja

@Ashleigh - " The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."

Doesn’t need to be this specific trim. Only specific thing I am looking for is it being a recharge model.

I never said that, but I get what you’re alluding to here…

Yeah, you didn’t. Confucius did lol

I’m just confused-cious, but that comes with the whole being a blonde female thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the plug-in hybrid going to save you $700/mo over the mild hybrid?

The money factor is nearly double

1 Like

wow that’s a really great deal. Thank you for sharing that. I’ll have to rethink then on the model. You make a great point.

1 Like

Why? Not for cost savings I hope.

How else to get stranded with a “Propulsion System Service Required” error?

…and receive a $20k+ settlement 18 months later

@Benedetto you hiring a cook?

My friend @drdvrgs is an excellent cook and would like to send you his application

1 Like

@drvdrgs how many gabagools do you have in your kitchen right now?

Vegan only

Enjoy your tour of NK, Travis.

2 Likes

MBS is going to meet Little Kim?

1 Like

Get one in the DC / NC area. More in rebates than in the North from what I’ve seen here. $4000 in lease bonus on 23 XC90 B6 and $10k on XC90 T8

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.