SIGNED - 2024 XC90 B6 Ultimate | MSRP $70,595 | $363 per month | $1865 DAS + $4000 MSD | 24/7.5k

Fantastic deal. Congrats!

XC90s still look great in and out despite being somewhat long in the tooth. Only thing I didn’t care for was the stiff ride even with air suspension. The plush seats do help.

I am answering a lot of inquiries about this post, so let me say this one more time please:

1. We are sold out of cars at 10%. We have only two 2024 XC90s left, and they are at 8% off. However, the residual for the plus trim is 71%, which is 2% higher than the ultimate, which means it’s equivalent to 10% off.
  2. This deal included loyalty.
  3. This deal included a private loyalty offer. That alone reduced the monthly by $104.
  4. You will need to qualify for all the incentives or almost every incentive to even get close to this deal.
  5. I am quoting people with loyalty, affinity/A-plan, and Costco at $420 per month on the plus (before MSDs), and they are saying it is too expensive…on a $67,500 car, because it doesn’t match this deal dollar-for-dollar.

Thanks for understanding!

21 Likes

Some people are the worst. Sounds like a steal to me in this market!

6 Likes

Just stop quoting whoever asks for this particular deal.

3 Likes

I’m only quoting them if they have loyalty, costco, etc. I think I just sold the plus, so the only 2024 left is the ultimate.

Doesn’t matter if they expect the same deal.

2 Likes

Sorry if a dumb question: do both loyalty coupons have to be at the same address as the new registration for this deal or can I use loyalty from out of state if the last name is the same?

Does Volvo offer any MF break if a 24 month lease is paid up front in lieu of paying MSDs - or better yet can MSDs and upfront payment be combined for max MF benefit?

We just let go of our second wagon (MY20 V90R PE)….

Might be a nice economical adder to that reserved Lexus GX550 :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

It’s pretty sad this needs to be posted. I clearly listed all applicable incentives along with a calculator link to avoid this.

4 Likes

@Benedetto can answer that.

:+1: I’ll check in with him…thanks…

Tell me about it. But when I got to something like the 5th one in a row with a link to your post, I was going crazy, as you can imagine.

I really was at $420 on a $67,000 plus, too, which without private loyalty, is as close as you are going to get.

1 Like

Sorry if this is a newbie question but what is the $4,000 lease cash?

Regional incentive that applies to everyone in addition to the dealer discount.

Got it thank you! Is there a way to determine what the lease cash incentive is in various regions? I’m in SoCal. Thank you!

“super supporter” → Ratehackr

3 Likes

Any Bay area or Norcal dealers playing ball with reasonable discounts on these? It looks like Bay area would qualify for the $4K lease cash + $1K Costco and that the 72% residual for 24/10 on '24 B6s could be the sweet spot. But is 10% pre-incentive discount even achievable over here?

I don’t see many Cali brokers on the forum specializing in Volvo…

It’s 71% on Plus

Did you get an answer? I am wondering same. The referenced broker doesn’t service Ca, so wondering if anyone here on west coast can answer?

Nothing yet