🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Really enjoyed my experience working with @AutoCompanion. Loved the level of transparency I got in my deal. Everything worked out well when I took delivery of my BMW as well. Will definitely be using these guys again!

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_1522.jpeg…

Great experience working with @AutoCompanion on my new Silverado. Process was quick and easy. Definitely will work with them again on future deals!

2 Likes

Great experience withing with autocompanion and team on a new Volvo. Great communication and transparency throughout the process and always made time to text or chat while getting inundated with inquiries. Dealership experience was smooth, no hiccups. Also in the middle of another deal with a family member as well. Well worth the broker fee for the time saving and lack of stress.

1 Like

After months of trying to get the best Volvo XC40 deal in my area, I reached out to @AutoCompanion and the rest is history. The deals were light years above what I was finding locally and among other brokers and dealers. After deciding between two great deals for a gasoline or recharge, I ended up with a 2023 XC40 mild hybrid and couldn’t be happier.

Found the deal on LH, submitted an inquiry, received a calculator link with my local info + incentives included and when everything was agreed upon, I paid the broker fee. I was then connected to a dealer via email and the rest of the transaction was seamless. Numbers matched to a T, the dealer was kind and very easy to communicate with, and there was absolutely zero hassle. This was my first full auto broker experience and it was great. Both AutoCompanion and the dealer answered every question I had every step of the way.

See you guys again in a few years, thank you for everything!

3 Likes

Huge thanks to Tyler and the team at @AutoCompanion
for helping me find a truck after I unwillingly sold mine for a minivan. I got an awesome deal on a new loaded Silverado RST. Deal was done in under a week with keys in hand. I will be a repeat customer in 36 months.

1 Like

Recently started shopping for a cheap electric commuter car and reached out to @AutoCompanion for help. As always they were very responsive, helpful, and upfront with everything. This is my third time using @AutoCompanion and they will be my first stop for my next purchase. Thanks for the great deal and simplifying the process!

Ioniq 6 SEL RWD, even better than expected.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion was very responsive and made the process of leasing our new 2023 Volvo XC60 B5 about as easy as it gets. At pick-up at the dealer we were in and out in about an hour and lease figures were 100% accurate based on the online calculator.

1 Like

Had a great experience while leasing with @AutoCompanion. Sina was very helpful, professional and the process itself was easy and transparent. I got a great deal for 2023 Macan loaner and I’m very happy that I’ve found this dealer on Leasehacker. Separate kudos to Leasehacker community🙏🏻

3 Likes

Picked this up with Sina’s help in March. Great smooth transaction! Wouldn’t get another vehicle without hitting him up first!

2 Likes

Just want to give Armondo a huge shoutout for helping me source the exact spec Volvo XC90. He was quick to respond and the price that he shared is exactly what the dealer confirmed. Car was dropped off at my house this morning and the process couldnt have been easier. Im at 675 a month with 1500 down (everything else rolled in) for a 23’ xc90 b6 plus with HK & 21s. No dealer around me was even close. They were all asking 4k down and in the 900s.

Thank you @AutoCompanion and I will be referring you to all my family and friends.

2 Likes

Thank you Armondo for all your help. Leased a loaner Macan base, with 3403 miles and discounted of 16%.Everything went extremely smoothly. Picked it up this past Friday. The whole experience was managed within 7 days, including trading in my car.

Thanks for your professionalism!

4 Likes

Thank you, Armando and Sina, for securing one of the incredible Ioniq 6 1-pay deals for an acquaintance of mine who isn’t active on LH. I was sufficiently involved to feel qualified to leave this review, as I believe praise is well-deserved.

Armando was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. He was upfront and honest that the dealership was quite busy and that there might be a slight delay in processing this out-of-state deal, especially considering it required mailing paperwork. His transparency in setting these expectations was greatly appreciated and everything unfolded as discussed. Pricing was exactly as quoted, car was delivered as promised, everybody is happy. Thanks again.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :dog: AutoCompanion.com Sept Kia Hyundai East - $5000-5500 off Ioniq 5 & 6 - $3500 off EV6

I recently had the pleasure of working with Sina at AutoCompanion to lease a 2024 Volvo XC40, and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the experience. Sina’s professionalism, expertise, and dedication to customer satisfaction were evident from the beginning. They made the entire leasing process seamless, helping me secure a fantastic deal on the XC40 that perfectly fit my needs and budget. Sina’s exceptional service and attention to detail truly stood out, and I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a hassle-free car leasing experience. Thanks to Sina and AutoCompanion, I’m now enjoying my brand new 2024 Volvo XC40 with a smile on my face!

p.s. This is a true story :smile:
Well, maybe other than the smile on my face lol

4 Likes

Thank you to the folks @AutoCompanion You helped me score an excellent deal that no dealer nearby would ever match. Super happy with the ID.4 Pro S RWD. thank you once again

2 Likes

I meant to do this earlier, but still want to make sure Armando from AutoCompanion gets the credit he rightfully deserves. I think my previous post in the Marketplace thread sums up my experience pretty well so here it is again for anyone who may not look there:

1 Like

To the team at AutoCompanion a huge thank you for getting me in my 2024 Ioniq 5. Great price, quick turnaround, and pain free process. I will definitely be back!

1 Like

Signed with Autocompanion 3 weeks ago: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR.

Recommend.

3 Likes

2023 GC 4xe Base

3rd lease from Sina and team.

This one was a custom-build ordered in mid June and delivered last week. Last of the 23’s.

Communication through the process both with AutoCompanion and dealership was smooth.

Always a pleasure when the experience is seamless.

1 Like