SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD $56,665 MSRP, $2,500 DAS, $211/mo, 18m/10k

, , , ,

2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD
MSRP: $56,665
Selling Price: $52,000 (Pre-Incentive)
Monthly Payment: $211
Drive-Off Amount: $2,500 (Includes 1st month, Dealer Fees, Tax, Registration)
Months: 18
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00212
Residual: 68%
Incentive: $11,845 total

• $7,500 NMAC Lease Cash
  • $2,345 18 month Ariya Lease Cash
  • $1,000 EV Bonus Cash
  • $1,000 Loyalty

Region: NJ resident PA dealer
1 year of free EVgo unlimited charging

This is my first EV and will serve as a second car as needed. I’m impressed with the ride quality, power and tech. I was inspired to pursue this opportunity thanks to @TRDPro1 deal.

15 Likes

Nice, congrats! The $2,345 extra lease cash for 18 months is what really pushes these deals over the line. Still waiting for someone to try a one-pay+MSD on this.

1 Like

Congrats.
Where is the $1k dealer cash?

I found this

TRDPro1

23h

One pay doesn’t make sense because you lose the $2345 18mo Ariya lease cash.

Dealer cash shows up as part of the discount to get to the selling price. In the LH calculator you could add it as an untaxed incentive and increase the selling price, the numbers work out the same.

Rate Findr still shows the $2,345 for one-pays. I’m guessing this was just a dealer who doesn’t like dealing with one-pays, which is most Nissan dealers.

1 Like

Got it.
How much You can save with one pay? $1000?
I am in NY and cannot do MSDs .

Hi SzaroJr, Interested in this deal, Can you provide any contact details of the dealer? Thx - Anju

Monthly and one-pay have the same MF on Ariya right now, so you need the MSDs for it to make sense. The reason to do one-pay plus MSDs and not just MSDs is it increases the MF reduction per MSD from 0.00004 to 0.00010.

1 Like

Finding a dealership which knows how to combine both is going to be a unicorn especially with so few days left before year end.

2 Likes

Whats the location? Im trying to do one pay…

Not sure dealer will replicate, but you can try. PM sent with info. Good luck!

Agreed - I mentioned both (one-pay and MSD) to try to sweeten the deal but I didn’t push very hard based on the the lack of response due to willingness or know-how. I would’ve tried harder if there was more inventory in my area and I had more time. I’m happy with the deal and the Ariya is exceeding my expectations.

Im interested in this deal, pm sent.

Helped a family member secure the same deal today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity does your lease have two checkboxes in Section 6, one that allows a purchase option and one that doesn’t? If so, which one is checked?

Yes, it does - the first box is checked allowing for the purchase of the vehicle at the residual price plus $300 purchase option fee.

Shout out to @SzaroJr for finding this great deal!
I picked up the car on Saturday and so far loving the drive experience!!

6 Likes

Cool, thanks for checking. It seems like for a while NMAC was copying Tesla and not allowing buyouts on EVs. Good to know they’re back to allowing buyouts.

Activation instructions for one year of complimentary EVgo charging for Nissan ARIYA

1 Like