2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD | $56k MSRP | 18/10k | 8.5% Off MSRP | $14,145 Incentives | $700 down | $179/mo

Yeah I’m not sure what some people here are smoking still discussing it.

Ariya is such a stunner car, has gorgeous interior especially at this trim. It’s not your Kia EV or some other cheap stuff.

It’s a no brainer at this price point!

1 Like

Do they have any more? I live in Burlington, I’d love to get in on this! Just messaged the dealership about Ariya leases lol.

What if you make it a one-pay plus MSD to get that MF down?

They have 5 I believe. I’m also in Burlington.

I can ask but I kind of wish I didn’t do the one-pay for my Pro-4x. I saved money, but now I can’t turn it in early or transfer it.

One pay doesn’t make sense because you lose the $2345 18mo Ariya lease cash.

2 Likes

The Frontier had insanely inflated 18-month residuals which meant it was never gonna be as easy to get out of it as into it. Also NMAC keeps the original lessee on the hook after a transfer, so Nissans aren’t good candidates for lease transfers. Neither of those are specific to one-pay.

I don’t think you’re gonna be able to cheaply get out of this Ariya lease early either, with how the used EV market is going.

It seems like a great car for 18 months. Doesn’t get much cheaper than this for a car with the interior and tech of a $50k+ car.

With the DAS and the monthly payment, this seems like a stunningly good deal if you don’t mind being in the hunt again 18 months down the road! Nice work!

Thank you! 18 months is perfect for commitment issues :joy:.

3 Likes

Just sent this into a buddy that works at a Nissan dealership in Minnesota. He spoke to the GM, said the closest he can get to your deal is $497 /mo. They said Minnesota has no extra incentives :frowning:

Aww man. I know the $2345 rebate 18mo Ariya Lease Cash is for the Northeast and my $2300 utility rebate is for Vermont only. So that’s $4645 worth of discounts that dealer didn’t offer.

1 Like

can someone help me over here?

trying to replicate and not even close besides this is for engage. Dealer not willing to budge on money factor says he didnt even mark it up

Selling Price and MSRP are the same which means you’re not getting any dealer discount. OP is getting 8% off.

right i know but this is a much cheaper model so it should equal out

That’s not how leases work.

1 Like

so any advice how to proceed? theres a very short stock in NJ and so far no dealers willing to work with me

Start putting together a LH calculator for your own zip code. Selling price 8% off MSRP. Incentives, RV and MF can be looked up inside the calculators by LH Super Supporters

I did all that but no one is willing budge below 400 a month. A dealer told me he would have 50 customers if he would do the posters deal…