2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD | $56k MSRP | 18/10k | 8.5% Off MSRP | $14,145 Incentives | $700 down | $179/mo

Has anyone had any luck in or near Ohio? Sent a few emails today and they told me it was impossible to make a deal like OP. I understand rebates are different but they wouldnt even give me a quote.

One of the rebates is region specific, it’s possible you may not get the 18mo lease cash in Oho, which would make this deal impossible. Using a random Cleveland zip code, it confirms no 18mo incentive.

1 Like

I had a really hard time in Georgia as well. After contacting several dealers , I finally got a deal. Theres an extra rebate only available to the North East. Thanks everyone ! I learned so much on this site. I got the Nissan Ariya Evolve+Force, 18/10k
56300 msrp
53025 selling price
10500 rebates
36595 residual
$428 per month , 2528 paid at signing.

4 Likes

I just can’t believe these posts. I got quotes in PA saying $500 a month or so. Numbers under $300 are blowing my mind. It’s like the subreddit wall street bets… people who post crazy ‘gains’ often are troll posts or not real.

It’s because PA residents don’t qualify for the 18mo regional incentive. Apparently, Nissan does not think PA is in the Northeast. Deal is not possible.

1 Like

Believe what you like, but I assure you that I have two Ariyas sitting on my driveway. After seeing this original post, it inspired my search and ultimate success. In appreciation of this forum, I shared my specifics including calculator for others interested to attempt to do the same. As noted, my deal required special circumstances to come together to make it happen (no ev tax in NJ, regional incentives, motivated dealer, luck). Sharing the details of the success is fun but what it takes to get there (countless communications, negotiations, rejections, failures) is often untold.

As a gesture of my appreciation, I sent a few people to this dealer with success. I get nothing out of it other than establishing a relationship with GSM and potential good karma for future deals.

I understand the skepticism but assuming “trolls” is not accurate. Good luck and have a blessed day.

3 Likes

@aronchi said he has 3 Ariyas. You should try to get one more.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks. Two is enough for me, but my Mom is considering one. I am the first person to get an EV in my family and now it seems everyone is interested especially due to the deal and short term commitment. She is still a bit apprehensive with the charging aspect but I put a few feelers out and will see what happens.

The key word here is “try” because you may not succeed. #nodanger

OP’s deal is way better then any broker offer.

I don’t think there’s a Premier Ariya trim :slight_smile:

https://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/electric-cars/ariya/specs/compare-trims.html

lol.

Thank you for the explanation. It’s just so… odd how PA isn’t considered a northeast American state. I haven’t found an ariya deal under $500/m.

PA zips get thousands less than the tristate area on these. the 18 month lease doesnt work. you wont get anywhere w this.

I didn’t know this. Tri state has always been PA NJ NY for me.

RIP Connecticut

Part of ct actually does get the nyc area money.

I’m just saying shinsei has removed CT from tri-state.

IIRC you posted that Joey/Phoebe meme on what tri-state actually means.

The premier has everything the platinum has except awd.

I took your advice and got one more. I am officially done Ariya shopping! :grin: