SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ @ $565 per month, $1,238 DAS, $0 MSD

The naysayers said it could not be replicated, but I hereby announce that it is time for EQS Part 2, Electric Boogaloo:

Year, Make, and Model: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+

MSRP: $110,425
Selling Price (Pre-Incentives): $84,362.44 (23.6% off)
Selling Price (Post-Incentives): $73,362.44 (33.7% off)
Incentives: $7,500 EQ Lease Bonus Cash (taxed), $2,500 Welcome to Electric Incentive Bonus (untaxed), $1,000 Star Access (taxed)

MF: .00184
MSD: $0
Residual: 63%
Term: 24 months/12,000 miles per year

Acquisition Fee: $1,095 (rolled-in)
Doc Fee: $175 (upfront)
Registration & NYS Fees: $275.59 (upfront)

Drive-Off Amount: $1,238.00
Monthly Payment: $565.00 per month (incl. Sales Tax @ 8.625%)

When I woke up on the last day of February, I did not expect to go to sleep that same night with an EQS in my driveway, but here we are. Compared to @HersheySweet’s legendary deal, my car has a higher MSRP, but also benefits from an even greater discount. Unfortunately, dealerships in New York are unable to apply MSDs―otherwise, my monthly payment would have been approximately $450 per month. Regardless, I am elated with the numbers that I did manage to achieve, and want to thank @HersheySweet and @EVKingsPlus for all of the help in making this dream a reality.

Brace yourselves for the next chapter in the EQS story: the improvement to programs in March means that we will not be leaving you with a cliffhanger!

PJ

64 Likes

Improvement in programs plus a bigger push by dealers will make things very interesting in the weeks to come. And if history is any guide, there may be 2022 lease support through April as well.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to stay out of the game for a long time but Im seriously tempted. Although I doubt any west coast dealers will play ball

3 Likes

Bravo. Well done

Was this a loaner?

2 Likes

I think based on the calculator , it looks like a loaner

2 Likes

Congrats !!!

CVpda1fWcAA6Vr3

4 Likes

Yes, didn’t check that. It’s indeed a loaner.

1 Like

Even on east coast it seems like a lot of luck needed. I tried since original deal was posted and never got any close, plus majority of dealers representatives are complete jerks, feels like taking with wall.

1 Like

someone in the west coast help me get this deal for a finders fee? hehe.

2 Likes

Do the home work yourself mate. Or ask ChatGPT to do it for you…

1 Like

You need existing relationships to score these kinda deals (for the most part)… and highly unlikely a broker will source this for someone else when they can keep it for themselves :joy:

12 Likes

i did say finders fee. money talks when you dont want to do your own work right? i dont think anyone can find it anyways so i’m not very serious, just picked up 2 cars this year and the year just started.

Congrats. Did you get the 2 year free charging?

1 Like

Congrats!

Could you post the deal on SIGNED! please? :smiley: Would love to see how the numbers compare.

1 Like

dead link :slightly_smiling_face:

Oops typo. Just fixed it.

Why are these expensive Mercedes electric cars leasing so well? Someone explain it!

read post 1 it’ll make sense :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF