Deal Check: 2023 MB EQS 450 SUV 4Matic $1214/mo $0 DAS

If some can help making sense of this deal
Great discount on loaner, but not a great lease price.
Thanks

My man you are comparing a $140k MSRP car with $105k and programs are worse now than back in Feb,March.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Not shooting for $500 monthly or even 600, but that seems high

Ask for the 13 month programs.

1 Like

Is this Clearwater? This appears to be the most expensive EQS450 in the nation.

2 Likes

Whats the msrp? Theyre showing a “market value selling price” which often is not the actual msrp.

Theyre definitely manipulating the numbers some how. Even with the .0004 mark up on yhe money factor, it still comes up short

That’s actually the MSRP.
13 month is barely cheaper
Not a bad deal, but not as good as it will probably get to by the end of the year.

Maybe MB buyers are absolute idiots but I can’t see how they can move a 140k EQS SUV without a much larger discount or improved programs (or both).

Tell them to take all those extra charges out and min 19%-20% discount.

Check out my Signed deal for example.

3 Likes

Was your MF marked up? I thought 13 months MF was .00365

As for the extra charges, I see the a few BS ones that don’t add up much. Like the EV charge for $60 or a bunch of 4 and 2 Dollar fees.

The biggest one is the gargantuan predelivery service charge.

The problem here is the cost of the car. They need to discount it by 25-27% for this to even make sense…

It’s just the economics of that lease… it’s way to expensive. You need a much higher discount for it to become reasonable.

That’s the MSRP. I don’t think they are manipulating numbers. It’s just a stupidly optioned car that will never sell. It also has +8,000 miles, so the RV is further reduced in the calculation.

There’s something going on, because it doesn’t add up in the calculator.

9465 miles based on the RV

1 Like

It’s already over 21% (or 19% if you back out the marked up money factor)

Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

140k or 110k - how does it matter if you are not interested in the additional options.

Here. I am making the assumption that Laser X is in NY because… well, his tag says NY. I think the tax rate is 8.5% and levied upfront. He is getting marked up on the MF as well. Note that a marked up MF makes a humongous difference.

If my assumptions are right, this should make sense. Otherwise I have a very creative mind lmao.

@LaserX , hope this helps.

Its a FL deal based on the fee break down.

The dealership is in FL, but the lessee could be in NY. They have to provide the address to build the sheet.

Does the sheet for the dealership change if the customer is in a different part of the country?

If the lessee is in NY, they couldnt be doing the 10 msds

1 Like