SIGNED: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ @ $565 per month, $1,238 DAS, $0 MSD

Amazing deal. Congrats and enjoy your ride

1 Like

Thank you, and yes, I received it through Electrify America. To be completely frank, the free charging offer is better as an idea, than it is in practice. The closest station to my home is approximately 10 miles away, and aside from having to drive there and back, there is no guarantee that any of the units will still be available by the time I arrive. Plus, the EVSEs themselves do not seem capable of hitting their advertised rates. Even though the EQS450+ can peak at 200 kW, the fastest that I have personally seen at an Electrify America location is a measly 93 kW.

PJ

The link that you sent still says “SIGEND!” :wink:

PJ

1 Like

Smoked my deal - I now have instant signing regret - mb financial really throwing the kitchen sink at these cars - i

1 Like

What are the improvements for March?

I think the deals on these will only get better by year end. Consumers largely seem exceptionally resistant to the uh…. “styling” of these vehicles.

$100k sedans already had a hard time moving in the past. Now they’re trying to sell them at that price tag with Prius-like styling and driving dynamics.

More deep discounts and unicorns are on the way. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall for the approach and negotiation for one of these.

1 Like

100%. The '23s are already not doing well and the '24 models come with improvements to range and UX. Would not be shocked at all to see 400-500 with relative ease on '23 sedans this fall.

I am going to try and snag one will keep everyone posted on my success

1 Like

Smoking deal. Hopefully these deals come to the west coast

1 Like

Congrats! Which shade of blue is that?

1 Like

If MB did with their S Class what BMW did with the EV version of the 7 series, I think they would be far more successful. Odd that they decided to make their EQ lineup so visually unappetizing, especially given they are taking the right approach with the EQG (Wagon).

No, the 7e is hideous. With absolutely no benefit.

At least the EQS is aerodynamic (lowest cD of any production vehicle in the world, according to Mercedes).

I know the 7 is hideous. I’m saying that an S Class EV version that actually looks nice would sell a lot better than the current EQS.

The i7 is hideous though because regular 7 series is hideous.

They Mercedes engineers went out of their way to make the EQS worse. I don’t believe the aerodynamics excuse… ICE cars have to cut through air too.

When was the last time you checked the range of an ICEV?

Is the i7 an ICEV?

Literally every day since my Jeep gets negative 37 miles per gallon.

Jokes aside, we’ve had efficient ICE commuter vehicles for years and they never had to look like the bastardized EV designs companies pushed out for years.

My crazy conspiracy theory was that big oil forced every single company to produce dog doo doo looking EV’s to prevent people from thinking they’re desirable. Mercedes never got the hint that times have changed. Lucid, Tesla, even Maserati can make sexy EV’s. What’s going on here in Germany?

1 Like

Audi/Porsche are the only ones helping Germany save face

1 Like

Speaking of the new BMW 7ers, I am starting to think they look decent.

Should I see a psychiatrist or an ophthalmologist?

because even the air sees that it’s ugly and tries to get out of the way.

16 Likes