Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $299/month $500 DAS

Thanks for feedback. It’s a sign and drive just 1st and plates das

1 Like

Finally did a few runs past 5k rpm, felt great. Engine is an angry lion waking up from deep sleep. Hit 200 miles on the odo as well.

Morning cold starts in Sport mode are my favorite too. This car is so fun.

2 Likes

The smile per dollar factor is off the chart.

4 Likes

Good clarification @BoardWalkNJ. I read the GMS specifics and it called this out…but it sounds like it is boiler plate for GMF.

Sounds like a reasonable deal🥺

It’s not the motor I’m worried about it was the rest of the car when I did the hellcat break in period.

Most high performance engines are broken in via dyno anyway, I would assume the same for the lt1.

Of course it’s a lease so you are free to do what you like, I always felt like there’s something owe’d to the car if any break in is required.

Break in is never written by the engineers its written by the lawyers.

Break in is a procedure only documented in the long term owner’s manual. It is not in the short term lessee manual…

1 Like

Break in period or not, those of us up north in sub 30 degree temps with 18" snow tires cannot rip this thing quite yet. She’ll be all ready once end of March hits and we can roast the all seasons again.

1 Like

Hey folks: Has it been confirmed that there is still $1.5k or $2.25k lease conquest for January just as last month? Edmunds does not say so. Thanks!

For those wondering since none of us can find it

Conquest west coast: $2000
Conquest Midwest/east : $2250

For Camaro LT1.

Directly from Ethanrs on forums

Same MF of 0.00028 and 64% for 39/10.

Who said 2021 was going to suck? Cryptocurrency and Camaros.

It’s going to be a car club, name is a work in progress.

3 Likes

Carefully now… Let’s not tempt the fates.

4 Likes

Get one now and transfer it to me in a few months when my lease is up! :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol sounds like a plan

Is this lease conquest or just owning any other vehicle? Also, could I buy and use this from a west/east dealer but live in the south? Thanks

You can lease out of state but transfers will be locked to your home state if you are considering that.

What if I move from one state to another? Can I still register my GM lease vehicle in the new state? Thanks.

I showed my dealer this incentive and they said I didn’t qualify. They said it had to be 2016 or newer. That makes no sense because I have not seen that anywhere. Can dealers change the terms/criteria of incentives?

No they cannot. And why would they want to? It’s money that comes from the manufacturer, not their own pockets. Maybe your market has a different incentive than another market?