Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $299/month $500 DAS

All aboard the Camaro train!! What an amazing forum this is, it has been immense in teaching me how to properly lease a vehicle, on the same day I also did a Stelvio lease for my dad which I will be posting shortly. For the Camaro, incentives used were conquest and GM supplier code. I needed a new tag and Couldn’t get away from the extra $200 down but the deal was right so I swiped my credit card for $500 and left the dealership happily ever after. With the dual mode exhaust set to loud of course :slight_smile:

2021 Camaro LT1
MSRP: $ 37,085
Selling Price: $33,917
Monthly Payment: $299
Drive-Off Amount: $500
Months:39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00028
Residual: 64%
Incentives: $2250
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 10.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

29 Likes

Enjoy in good health!

2 Likes

Beautiful car. Calculator link says residual 61% though. Great deal overall.

2 Likes

Awesome!

The calculator may be off a little bit, but who cares :slight_smile: The incentives for Florida I believe are only 1500 and the RV is off…but if your contract says $299/mo with a $500 driveoff you nailed it!

And in FL no less! Double kudos​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

dope as hell

2 Likes

I see that your GM supplier code was included in the incentives column of the calculator to get to the 2250 :heavy_check_mark:. I still can’t figure out how my dealer applied the GMS code to be honest :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure they just used it as part of the MSRP discount. But again, who cares how they get there, as long as they get there…and you GOT THERE​:grin:

Nice ride man!

Why is the sticker all crumpled up? Lmao

1 Like

Dealer was probably so frustrated at letting the car go cheap, the GM crumpled it up and threw it in the trash as he signed off on the deal. :rofl:

14 Likes

$299 per month for 455 horsepower???

Only in America!

Enjoy!

3 Likes

@Nathanevo Nice that’s the same color I wan’t.

2 Likes

Beautiful color, enjoy!!

1 Like

Yeah I messed up the calculator a little as most newbies do :joy::joy:

Who cares…The total least cost is what matters and (assuming the $299 includes Florida sales tax ) you are at (299x38) + $500, or $11,862 or an average monthly of $304.15. Not bad for $37,000 car these days✔️

1 Like

Thanks! Yes $299 is including tax

1 Like

Great deal. Congrats. :clap:

Wow I’m jealous. Still patiently working to get my deal. That’s the best color too imo

2 Likes

What region?

Also, since there’s no way I can get the 1500 lease loyalty discount, would it be a terrible idea to put that money down in order to get the deal? I know that goes against the #1 rule of leasing but at this point I don’t see any other way of doing it.

The MF is so low - why even bother putting down the $1500? Just so you can say you’re paying $300? Why not $5K and have $200 payment?

2 Likes