Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $299/month $500 DAS

Well I’m a proud owner of 2021 camaro lt1.
Already have a smile on my face.
478 das
325 a month plus fees and plates
39/12k 39k msrp

Also make sure you sign up for Chevy rewards you get 20000 points for new purchase worth 100.00 in service charges or other gm services or parts

3 Likes

Is it not the greatest feeling? I just went from a 2019 4cyl tacoma to a lt1. $337 down with $342 a month after taxes. 39/12k. I thought it was a 10k until i started reading through my lease agreement and noticed it was 12k.

2 Likes

Post in the trophy garage!

Was going with 10k also but only saved 10 a month so went with the 12k. They did a hard sell for rim protection I passed hope I don’t regret if.
Enjoy your ride

Just posted in trophy.

Nicely done!

Ive had the car for about a week. Was convinced it was a 10k a year lease. Was super happy when i noticed it was 12k lol.

People signing on these LT1 deals so fast that they don’t even know the mileage allowance they’re signing on :joy:

I went in for a 10k/39. So yeah… the 12k was a surprise that i didnt know about.

Same color and the white has grown on me. Dealer added the rear spoiler it came with the front splitter and rocker panels.

Nice would’ve loved the rear spoiler but wasn’t looking to add options. Enjoy your ride

The 12k may have been a good idea for those who have done it. I have no need for the miles, but on retrospect, the value is probably better at 12k (esp if one plans a possible swap as it opens up to a larger audience).

Yeah but can you carry plywood and 2x4 in the Camaro? Enjoy!

Yea they gave it to me along with a car cover.

1 Like

Yay for free stuff!

1 Like

The car looks awesome with the accessories my neighbors have all come over to check it out.

1 Like

Have you posted any pics with the accessories? The LT1 LH crowd is hungry for more more more LT1 madness🤪

Haha no a gentleman never kisses and tells

It doesn’t matter if you pay it up front or in the monthly, you still pay it. I wouldn’t put money down up front just to hit an imaginary monthly payment because it gives you warm fuzzy feelings to see the same monthly payment as someone online.

You don’t ask the girlfriend to do the dishes…

1 Like