Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $299/month $500 DAS

For those wondering since none of us can find it

Conquest west coast: $2000
Conquest Midwest/east : $2250

For Camaro LT1.

Directly from Ethanrs on forums

Same MF of 0.00028 and 64% for 39/10.

Who said 2021 was going to suck? Cryptocurrency and Camaros.

It’s going to be a car club, name is a work in progress.

3 Likes

Carefully now… Let’s not tempt the fates.

4 Likes

Get one now and transfer it to me in a few months when my lease is up! :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol sounds like a plan

Is this lease conquest or just owning any other vehicle? Also, could I buy and use this from a west/east dealer but live in the south? Thanks

You can lease out of state but transfers will be locked to your home state if you are considering that.

What if I move from one state to another? Can I still register my GM lease vehicle in the new state? Thanks.

I showed my dealer this incentive and they said I didn’t qualify. They said it had to be 2016 or newer. That makes no sense because I have not seen that anywhere. Can dealers change the terms/criteria of incentives?

No they cannot. And why would they want to? It’s money that comes from the manufacturer, not their own pockets. Maybe your market has a different incentive than another market?

Well I’m a proud owner of 2021 camaro lt1.
Already have a smile on my face.
478 das
325 a month plus fees and plates
39/12k 39k msrp

Also make sure you sign up for Chevy rewards you get 20000 points for new purchase worth 100.00 in service charges or other gm services or parts

3 Likes

Is it not the greatest feeling? I just went from a 2019 4cyl tacoma to a lt1. $337 down with $342 a month after taxes. 39/12k. I thought it was a 10k until i started reading through my lease agreement and noticed it was 12k.

2 Likes

Post in the trophy garage!

Was going with 10k also but only saved 10 a month so went with the 12k. They did a hard sell for rim protection I passed hope I don’t regret if.
Enjoy your ride

Just posted in trophy.

Nicely done!

Ive had the car for about a week. Was convinced it was a 10k a year lease. Was super happy when i noticed it was 12k lol.

People signing on these LT1 deals so fast that they don’t even know the mileage allowance they’re signing on :joy:

I went in for a 10k/39. So yeah… the 12k was a surprise that i didnt know about.

Same color and the white has grown on me. Dealer added the rear spoiler it came with the front splitter and rocker panels.