Signed: 2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum FWD (Loaner)

Hello everybody,

So it took a little bit of back and forth, but this is the deal I ended up signing on a 2020 Volvo S60 loaner (5,500 miles). The dealer fees, tag fees, and titling fees all got negotiated into the monthly payment for this one. Hopefully this helps people if I ended up with a “Hack’d” lease, and please feel free to tell me if this one didn’t work out well for me.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum (Loaner)
MSRP: $40,490
Selling Price: $28,700
Monthly Payment: $300
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00086
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $2000 Volvo Allowance (this was in addition to the selling price)

11 Likes

This is the kind of first post I like to see, somebody putting the work in and getting themselves a great deal. Where are you located?

8 Likes

Don’t forget to get the $500 bonus drive post-sale rebate.

Allstate.bonusdrive.com

3 Likes

Thank you! I am located in SE region.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! Are there any specifics to the program, such as do I need to have Allstate as my insurance provider?

Nope. Bonus drive normally requires membership with the affiliate, but Allstate specifically allows non members, so it’s open to all.

That’s great to know. I will look into that. Thank you again.

Amazing deal :+1:

I don’t think loaners are allowed for bonus drive. Needs to have less than 1k miles.

Ah yes, you are correct. I forgot. @volvo1, sorry for getting your hopes up

Great discount. Congrats.

MSRP $40,490 --> $26,700 --> 33% off MSRP --> Nice deal

1 Like

Enjoy it and nice price!

That payment include bonus drive $500?

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

He hacked it for less than a midrange accord or Camry.

He’s in the south east region.

FWD Vos w snows perform very well

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it is. I wish they would have made an AWD T5 platform for the S60 though, as I would have probably went with that.

Thank you! Still glad that I have some all-weather capabilities on my S60.

Not leather, but leatherette. However, I am extremely pleased with the quality and comfort of the material so far, so there are no down sides as far as I can see.

Was there a deal with an S60 with leather at that price? I would definitely have signed that one, but I wasn’t able to find anything like that.

It was not included in the payment. I believe it is a post-sale rebate as mentioned by @mllcb42 earlier in this thread.