About to sign this lease 2020 GLE 350 4MATIC

thank you good sir, i will do exactly that. I am 67 YO physician, i feel so lazy and tired once i get home, i have been working on this deal for 6 weeks so i will try to tweak this deal to your guys concerns. Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

18% on a 6,000 mile loaner? Large pass from me. If really aggressive, should be high 20s to low 30s percent discount before any incentives.

Also, is there any reason why you would opt for the 48 month over a 36 month? You should include your MF and RV in addition to checking Edmunds to see the difference.

Edit: Just saw @mllcb42 bascally said what I said in the first portion.

30% discount? Can you link any 30% off loaners?

These types of statements are irresponsible IMO.

:bat:

3 Likes

2020 gle loaners at that

I’m 33 and feel lazy and tired when I get home, so I’d say you’re doing great :+1:

1 Like

Signed: 2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum FWD (Loaner)

Just signed this last month (27% I believe on a loaner with only 5,500 miles before discounts).

Great job on the Volvo.

So n = 1. And it’s a different brand and a sedan instead of an SUV.

2 Likes

I appreciate it.

Sample size is small for me, but the deals are out there if you put the effort in.

Yes ones and twos. But 30% as a target will result in frustration for the masses.

And you ended up with this?? They’re probably charging you double the base MF on this deal. Loaners should get you some of the better MB deals and this one isn’t even close.

If you’re busy, you could also try a broker…

Not just 30%, “low 30s”

1 Like

Hey guys, got the MF and RV from edmunds, the MF and RV for 15k miles is .00113MF and 54% RV, no incentives in my area apparently
The RV and MF for 36 months 15k miles is .00113 MF (same) and 45%
So am I getting uncharged??

Through my own calculation using the lease formula it came out to 459 without taxes and fees, does that sound right?

Why just stop at 30%?

High 20s to low 30s off MSRP before any incentive on probably Mercedes hottest product right now??? Even if it is a loan car, I think that figure is so far out of it. The good man who originated this post needs to just forget he read that. That may be doable on a Volvo sedan but not even realistic on an MB GLE.

Also, that $459 calculation seems awfully cheap. I think something is amiss.

1 Like

I agree lol
cap cost - residual value / 48

(51000-33550)/48 = 363

(51000+33550)*.00113 = 95.45

= 459

Whatcha smoking?

1 Like

I believe the math…Just off the top of my head that was seeming low for that vehicle.