SIGNED 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport $376.19/mo total, $0 DAS

Signed this deal on a new 2020 IS 350 F Sport, with 10% off MSRP and $8500 rebates, $0 DAS. $350 pre tax montly payment, $376.19 total monthly payment

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport![LexusLease1|385x500]
MSRP: $48,990
Monthly Payment: $376.19
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 30
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00001
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $8500
Region: OH
Leasehackr Score: 11.6 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

!

15 Likes

Well done! IS’s are leasing extremely well this month.

2 Likes

Bravo! People want crossovers, leaving lots of room for great sedan leases! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Congrats! I got my white on red 1 week ago!

1 Like

Great deal. Congratulations and enjoy!

1 Like

What a good deal, Congrats. Enjoy your toy.

1 Like

Post a pic please!!

Thank you everyone! I may give this one to a family member and get another one for myself, working on that deal now, and it may be even better than this one, I’ll keep everyone posted!

1 Like

3 Likes

What did you qualify for - was there anything else like loyalty, conquest, new grad, etc?

This is what I got:
$6500 Lexus lease cash (everyone is eligible)
$1000 bonus lease cash for terms 30 months or less (everyone is eligible)
$1000 recent college grad (have to be within 2 years or will be graduating in 6 months)

You could also get $1000 active duty military or veteran (discharged within 24 months) rebate but it doesn’t stack with college grad
Also $1000 for loyalty if you already own a Lexus, which I did not before this

Max rebates you can get (in northern regions, some southern regions are different from my understanding) is $9500 (since college grad and military don’t stack)

1 Like

Do you think there will still be any inventory of these in December? I checked my local dealers and some of them don’t even have any 2020 IS at the moment but I won’t be eligible to qualify for the 1k college grad deal until December.

Hi Nick,

Welcome to LeaseHackr! Just so you know, if you’re going to graduate within 6 months, you’re qualified for the college graduate program

Here are the details:

Honestly if it’s an option, I would get one now. The residuals might drop after this month and there’s no telling when any of those rebates might go away. Deals like this don’t come by very often, and if you want any help, let me know, send me a private message

1 Like

Can someone help me find a low payment lease (30 months would be great but can do 36 if better) for an IS 350 in the Tampa Florida area? Or anywhere in Florida. I’d like a sign and drive, 10k miles, and I’m a current Lexus customer if there are any loyalty incentives available on top of the lease cash.

Are you only willing to deal with dealers in Florida or other states also?

@gtifsport

For @nick_mal

Ideally Florida

I don’t mind helping, but your best bet is to contact Sina with @AutoCompanion because he will literally give you the best deal possible. I have a moving company and I can help with the transport if you end up getting it in another state. Reach out to him!

1 Like

That’s not how this works. If you don’t want to do the legwork then look for brokers in your area in the marketplace section.