SIGNED 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport $376.19/mo total, $0 DAS

Thank you!

1 Like

Can you share the dealership or the salesman information?
Iā€™m from OH I want the same deal

Iā€™m from OH as well. The dealership I got it from is out of them, I bought their last one. They are only getting 2021s now. I am getting another one of these cars this week, from another state I located it in, I can ask the sales guy there if they have another one, but my best advice to you is to get with @AutoCompanion since he has the best deals and will make sure you understand everything

1 Like

My dealer may have another one of these coming in soon if anyone wants to see if the deal can be replicated!

Nice lease! Congrats!

1 Like

Iā€™m in Los Angeles haha, every dealer here wants minimum $440/m 0 down for their 350ā€™s since theyā€™re flying off the lots

If thatā€™s with tax/fees thatā€™s not terrible but it also depends what the build of the vehicle is. If itā€™s for a base 350 then yes thatā€™s quite expensive

Hey, I am looking for a similar deal. Can you help me out finding one for me?

Heā€™s not a broker. If you want someone to ā€œfind a dealā€ look in the Marketplace section, the brokers have good deals and you donā€™t have to lift a finger. If you want, you can also try to make a good deal yourself by looking throughout the forum and finding out tips and seeing how to negotiate and how other people got theirs.

1 Like

Dang! The deals on IS350 got soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. It will make you laugh from shock!!!

1 Like

I have to know, Iā€™m about to text you!

Given the big incentives lately, are there even any 2020 IS350ā€™s left at this point? Surely most of them are long gone by nowā€¦

Nope they are still in transit! My second one arrives tomorrow!

1 Like

LH Score on my second oneā€¦wait for itā€¦

14.2 years
$298 pretax!!! First month payment covered!!!

Forgot the emojis

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You are unreal! Iā€™m going to sell mine and get another!

My dealer has no IS350 left. I purchased the last one. If anyone needs help on information for your own deal I am glad to help. PM me.