Another one SIGNED: 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport $363/mo total $375 DAS

I just signed my second one of these cars in 15 days, because the deal was too good to pass up, I gave my first one to a family member and now I’m driving this one.

Here’s a link to my first one: SIGNED 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport $376.19/mo total, $0 DAS

This time I got 11% off MSRP and $9500 rebates, $375 DAS. $363 total monthly payment

HUGE shoutout to @AutoCompanion for helping me on the fly the day I was signing. Appreciate you Sina!

2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport Blackline Edition (wow that’s a mouthful!)
MSRP: $52,625
Monthly Payment: $363
Drive-Off Amount: $375
Months:30
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00001
Residual: 55%
Incentives: $9500
Region: OH
Leasehackr Score: 12.9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

11 Likes

Just curious. How did You achieve 11% off while @AutoCompanion offers 8%?

Honestly it was a lot of work, I contacted dealers all the way from the east coast to out west as far as Kansas, and I live in Ohio. I knew the lease numbers, credit score and my leasing history is impeccable so I was ready to sign. Just a matter of finding dealers willing to play ball, and it probably won’t be replicated that easily. @AutoCompanion helped me because he’s an awesome person, and with him you don’t have to do any of the hours and hours of work I put in, the deal is done, you just go sign, and his deals can be done again and again.

@AutoCompanion needs to find me this one’s twin. I’m in!

1 Like

I’m interested on this deal too!

My dealers have 2 more of these available, willing to do the same discount and MF, and you’d get the rebates you’re entitled to and whatever your tax rate is. Send me a message ASAP if you want one of them so we can secure it in the next few days before the deals change.

Thread closed due to wolverine365 brokering without registration and hiding it. Be warned if you’ve contacted him requesting to duplicate one of these deals and services have been offered.