SIGNED 2021 Lexus NX 300 AWD F Sport $365/mo total, $500 DAS

Just signed this deal, my 3rd Lexus in 5 months! (Read below for my other 2 deals)

A new 2021 NX 300 F Sport, with 11% off MSRP and $4500 rebates, base rate MF, $500 down payment because I got that reimbursed by work, essentially being free money, so why not? Monthly payment is $365 inclusive of taxes/fees. Without the $500 the price was $380/mo sign and drive.

My dealer can do a few more of these this month, they need to hit some sales numbers, so let me know if you’re serious because this is a phenomenal deal. If they don’t need to hit the numbers anymore they won’t entertain this deal so act fast!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus NX 300 AWD F Sport
MSRP: $46,435
Monthly Payment: $365
Drive-Off Amount: $500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .0002
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $4500
Region: OH
Leasehackr Score: 11.1 years (thank you @mllcb42 for showing me how to do it properly!)
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

*My other 2 deals:

1. SIGNED 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport $376.19/mo total, $0 DAS
  2. Another one SIGNED: 2020 Lexus IS 350 AWD F Sport $363/mo total $375 DAS - #6 by wolverine365

11 Likes

Unbelievable deal. How long did this take, this is insane. I’m trying for a friend on the UX250 F sport and called 3 places, 2 wouldn’t budge with first month DAS and $500 a month 36/12k. This was for the UX 250 F sport which has an MSRP of approximately $41,000.

The proper thing to do here would be to structure the deal with $500 das and then if you really needed it to spit out a total out of pocket lease cost, put the $500 as a post sale rebate, although that’s pushing it as work reimbursement is a job perk and inconsequential to the actual car deal here. It’s more like listing your paycheck as an incentive and saying the car was free.

Honestly this deal didn’t take long at all, just a few hours. I have good relationships with dealers and we just talk straight numbers and they tell me if they can take it or if not, I try another. If your friend wants to see if I can duplicate this deal, let me know, send me a private message or have them send me one.

If they want a UX, I can probably get a really good deal on it for them.

11% pre-incentive is definitely a solid deal, but isn’t anything unheard of.

If I put it as a down payment, then I have to uncheck “capitalize all payments” and it shows drive-offs in excess of $2000, which I didn’t do. If I check “capitalize all payments” then the down payment line goes away. That’s why I had to enter it in that way.

Well I’m trying to get a deal on a UX f sport and they wouldn’t budge what so ever…he said that was with $2500 in incentives

1 Like

Definitely learned something today, thank you for that! I’ll edit my calculator link

1 Like

Time to find a new dealer

1 Like

I called 3. One was sort of working with me…I need to reach out to more. At least 3 or 4.

Sometimes the calculator takes a little creative accounting with the down payment amount to get the due at sale amount right without changing the total lease cost. Changing the incentives, however, changes the lease cost at the same time, so it’s important to only put actual incentives there.

Congrats on the new whip!

I think you did great since you came out slightly (less then 0.02%) behind some of the best lexus deals currently available on the marketplace.

Have you asked a broker…?

NIce car! Enjoy

Location?? I’m in Denver, CO and interested in Lexus NX

tag says Ohio.

Thanks…I’m new here

1 Like

I changed it, updated the calculator, thank you for teaching me that!

Wow! Incredible