Signed: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT, One-Pay, Effective Monthly: $0 with $1942 rebated :)

The $1,500 loyalty/conquest incentive is available for a lease. I’m not sure about pricing at the moment, inventory in NJ (which you need to qualify for the rebate) looks pretty lousy at the moment.

Dealers in LA area are not budging, So I am thinking about getting a similar car in Bay area and have them deliver it to me for 800$ flat rate they do it

I think you lose the local incentive if you are residing in LA.

1 Like

The $1,400 incentive is only for Bay Area residents

1 Like

Quality control issues on a GM product?! YOU DON’T SAY. :rofl:

2 Likes

True. Unfortunately, my wits doesn’t correlate with my current income :laughing:

1 Like

Gm prorates one pay and comes with free gap insurance. Also the 5k cvap grant acts as an additional protection since they told me i only have to pay them back if there’s money left over after a total loss. So I’m not taking any risks with this particular onepay deal.

1 Like

So it seems that there’s an additional 3k stackable incentive from Costco starting this month. Darn, if i had waited, I could’ve made this deal sweeter by another 3k :laughing:

1 Like

hack another one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha technically I can. I’ll lose the 4500 CVRP since it’s once per lifetime per applicant. But I’ll make it up with the 3k Costco + 1500 Chevy loyalty lease cash. Too bad I don’t need another car. My wife loves her Honda Clarity PHEV.

The question, though, is - how does the Costco program work? I’ve used it before. The “price guarantee” I just threw out, since I could do better on my own. I walked away with $750 in Costco store credit, which the local store then refunded me in cash.

However, it’s Costco’s “3000” off just a discount, pre-arranged price, or is $3000 some how coming, from Costco, to GM, in the form of a Rebate which is applied against the purchase price? If it’s just a “fixed sale price” deal from Costco with GM, this $3000 is probably totally worthless for anyone on this forum who like to negotiate.

OR, is it like a BMW OL code for $1000, which really is an agreement where BMW will kick in $500 to reduce the sales price, and the dealer will kick in another $500 to match (if there’s even room in the deal for the dealer to do so).

Have to find out!

It’s a legitimate rebate to the dealer, essentially lease cash but only for Costco members.

2 Likes

OP, can you please elaborate on the part about “Non-cash incentives: $1,000 EVgo prepaid charge card and L2 Portable Charger (CVAP Grant), 20,000 Chevy Reward Points (equivalent $100 in accessories), $100 dealer gift card (From a GM supplier friends code)”?

Where did you get the $1000 EVgo card from?

1 Like

Get more info here on the grant:

1 Like

Please see what BYGFEET posted. It was part of the CVAP Grant. After you buy the vehicle, they’ll reach out to you asking which option you want. They were surprisingly quick at this process. They said you should wait a month but they reached out like a week after i bought my car.

Hi, I’m looking to renew my Chevy bolt lease soon and I would like to ask if anyone would known if we can apply for the CA clean air rebate on the 2nd time we lease the car? or this is only for a 1 time thing? Thanks in advance.

Also, I got a quote for $7,300 to renew my lease with 2010 chevy bolt, base option with 12k mil/year for 3 years. Is this a good deal or should I negotiate for lower?

Thank you for your help.

You can do up 2 on EV and 1 fuel cell

Great, thank you for the info.
How about PG&E? I guess not since I applied for my current lease so I can’t do again on my renew lease right?

I believe PGE rebate is once per vehicle. And CVRP is once per applicant except if you got a rebate before 2019 then you can have maximum of two rebates. You can check the actual CVRP website for the details

2 Likes

Good to know, thank you for the info.

1 Like