Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

same. i am getting ~$5k dealer discount in MD for a $39k LT. i think thats the target for dealer discount people should be aiming for.

On a side note: Costco is amazing for so many reasons - $60/yr is absolutely worth it, for much more than the occasional lease deal (assuming you living near one). No reason to not have a membership IMO.

2 Likes

Northern Virginia.

youre not missing anything other than im not sure people have found NJ dealers giving 10% off now.

Is 10% off MSRP pre incentive achievable in NJ? Might jump on one of these things if I can …

Also, can these run solely on gas or do they require some sort of electric charge?

Could make for a cheap grocery getter :joy:

Quite frankly I wouldn’t want to be seen in one of these lmao :sob:

Fuark… I live in a condo complex and don’t have access to a charger… I guess this is a no go :no_good_man:

Its been done, just not post covid that anyone has reported that I’m aware of.

In Jersey? I’ve been trying to crack the nut on Chevy dealers in Jersey it’s not such an easy one. Post-Covid is one factor, but I think the CHARGE UP program launching in Jan of 2020, during Covid, is probably a source of additional resistance.

My Bolt deal in February was 10.9% off before incentives. I had supplier.

I think this was before or early into the GM Plant Shutdowns. Also right around when gas prices plummeted down? Don’t get me wrong that was a very solid deal, I just think the market and world economy has probably changed enough since then that it’s not easily repeatable.

Assuming you live in a city and depending on your commute you could make it work. I didn’t have charger in my condo but there was a public garage across the street that I charged in once a week (my commute was like 40 miles per day).

I did get an offer for a one pay of $7400 on a $40k model in NJ just for people’s reference; I don’t really need a new car though…so was hoping for a little better.

1 Like

Its a matter of patience and time. Someone is going to need to move one of these. Just a matter of who and when.

I’m hoping that since more are still rolling off the line that these will start to build up on dealer lots again between now and January and there will be a “right time” where supply outpaces demand again.

I don’t qualify for CVAP and all leases for family members/gf are under my name. Is it possible to have someone else in the family apply for it, then cosign on their lease of a Bolt? Or do I have to be the primary lessee in order to qualify for the 1500 conquest rebate?

If you do joint ownership you will qualify.

1 Like

Register as a dealer.

Are your lease deals 10% off MSRP before incentives? If so, register as a dealer. If not, don’t bother :joy:

2 Likes

Wow is that with the 1500 loyalty/conquest? With Costco 3000 incentive included?

That is a competitive one pay but you are better off advertising your Percentage off MSRP before any incentives here.

The leads you get from this site will know how to calculate a lease payment based on incentives that apply to them so all they want from you is the percentage off selling price before incentives which you can honor on all vehicles in your inventory.

2 Likes